• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Orange Cat overindulges

Dude, you HAVE to get this under control...

Attachments

• funny-awesome-animals-82.jpg
    funny-awesome-animals-82.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 172
Well, at least he's got good taste there and not just guzzling down a couple bottles of MD 20/20... or is that what he's going to have next?

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
"Well, my, my, my! It's the Defective Detective once more. Lay it on me, Einstein!"

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Nice shades.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Bwahahahaha. I love how obscure this reference to Dale the Whale is. How many people here do you think will get it?

Few. I thought for a second about editing the main character's name into the quote, but found myself feeling dirty for even thinking so.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Bwahahahaha. I love how obscure this reference to Dale the Whale is. How many people here do you think will get it?

I got it, even before I saw this.

By the way, I hate Mondays.

I do NOT have a drinking problem.

Every drop goes right into my mouth. No spills, no problem.

P.S, yes, my shades are awesome.

But you're such a slut when you're drunk.

By the way, Lindsay Lohan won't stop calling, asking for you. She said you gave her something dirty, and she found it refreshing to not be the one with the scary STD.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
But you're such a slut when you're drunk.

By the way, Lindsay Lohan won't stop calling, asking for you. She said you gave her something dirty, and she found it refreshing to not be the one with the scary STD.

Lindsay's problem is she doesn't know when to quit. Yes, I fucked her in the ass. Yes, I gave her herpes. But she has to realize that, after catching me balling Selena Gomez, it's all over. Move on bitch.

But I will let you have my sloppy seconds, Dirk.

Lindsay's problem is she doesn't know when to quit. Yes, I fucked her in the ass. Yes, I gave her herpes. But she has to realize that, after catching me balling Selena Gomez, it's all over. Move on bitch.

But I will let you have my sloppy seconds, Dirk.

Sorry. Sloppy seconds have been served to you.

It's time you know that.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.