• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The only time "villagepeople" were sane and sensible

bahodeme

Closed Account
happy-smiley58.gif
Now that's funny on so many levels. One being that it still has music similarity to "Macho Man".
happy-smiley59.gif

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
:2offtopic

Macho Man ... no.
YMCA ... no.
Just a Gigolo ... no.
Go West ... no.

As I personally like this next one the best ... :)

This Was The Lead Singer's Song (COP)

I didn't know this until recently, but the lead singer was actually the odd one out which figures why this song was his own words for real,he was the only one who was straight along with another member also. Never Knew this:update:

CORRECTION:It's the other way around actually

:update:Actually only 2 members were not straight (cowboy& indian). The rest of them were straight.:sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep:

bahodeme

Closed Account
Re: CORRECTION:It's the other way around actually

:update:Actually only 2 members were not straight (cowboy& indian). The rest of them were straight.:sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep:
I thought the everyone except the policeman was gay. Learned something new today.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

:update: Actually only 2 members were not straight (cowboy& indian). The rest of them were straight.:sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep:
Not true.

I thought the everyone except the policeman was gay. Learned something new today.

Actually of the original members on the "Macho Man" song (their first hit) ...

Victor Willis (cop) is straight.
Glenn Hughes (biker) was straight.

While:

Alex Briley (soldier, sailor) is gay.
Felipe Rose (indian) is gay.
Randy Jones (cowboy) is gay.
David Hodo (construction worker) is gay.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'm still not convinced zwol isn't assair in disguise.

I'm just going by whats been reiterated the most on the web, some(you would think) plausible sources like Songfacts.com, a 2013 U.K . News Publication Source feature etc,and many different music expert resources maintaining that just the native American and cowboy were the only members not straight. :dunno:

Does it really matter if they're gay, straight or bi unless you want to have sex with them?