• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official Occupy Freeones Thread

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Still pissed about that ass kicking you got on the Herman Cain thread eh?

If by kicking my ass you mean 'completely ignore anything I said, ignore any response that dismantled your rantings, invent points of view for me, then attribute them to me, and then attack me for those points' ... then yes, you kicked my ass :facepalm:

:D :D

^^ I'm an asshat? :dunno: :(

Yes! :D :thefinger

Last edited by a moderator:

DNME

Banged4Life
I demand that Dirk be spayed. Thank you.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I'd settle for a cookie. Chocky chip, of course ...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I demand the fucking OWS hippies be swooped up, placed on planes and sent to Third World Countries where they will better fit in with the masses.

I demand they drop you from a B-29 Flying Fortress on Hiroshima.

I demand they drop you from a B-29 Flying Fortress on Hiroshima.

Just an observation but weren't you the one on another thread that asked why you were being attacked when you didn't attack anyone?

I don't see how the hippies comment had anything to do with you.

Just sayin'

xfire

And just an after thought, BC, you fucking started the thread and asked for demands. What, you want to exclude me from participating? Maybe you should refrain from spamming. "Just sayin'.

And just an after thought, BC, you fucking started the thread and asked for demands. What, you want to exclude me from participating? Maybe you should refrain from spamming. "Just sayin'.

Oh right, you are another one of the humorless people on this board. I may average 4 threads a week on this board. Hardly spamming. I don't take life too seriously, it's what works for me. You should try it sometime. I have no qualms with you participating on my threads. Criticism does not bother me.

Carry on.

xfire

I have a great sense of humor. You might not think so because I don't suffer fools well.