• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8738682, member: 579739"]Thanks Cronus! It's ok :) I don't expect the entire world to bow to me on my day of birth.

You forgot to add "but it would be pretty damn cool if it did!"

Reactions: sj1
Imagine if the World did bow to you on your birthday Harley
I can see it in my mind superbabe , wwwwwwwwwoooowwwwww now that is a sight to behold.
You know I will bow to you in any case -winks

Well said dpantski , well said (thumbs up)

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Happy New Year!

032.jpg

037.jpg

063.jpg

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8768062, member: 579739"]Happy New Year!

My year might go downhill after this, but at least it's starting out good after being able to look at these pictures.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
looking good as always, Harley. hope this will be the beginning of a good year for you

I saw the pics of you welcoming 2015 with ravvviiissshhhing erotic gutso - affectionate winks of support to you always Temptress
And may you have a very happy new year with every success and blessing to you Harley

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Why are December birthday girls so hot all the time?

Happy birthday, Harley!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
It's been a long time since I've updated my thread, and now I figure what better place to put this than here...

I am finally back in Canada! After a few very stressful weeks, being incredibly anxious and upset, scrambling to get all the necessary documents, I made my way to the border two days ago and got accepted.

As mentioned in the OCSMoTW thread a while ago, I had very little time to pack, as when I went, I wasn't expecting to be sent back, so Happy and I had little more than a single shared suitcase between us with toiletries and clothes. We didn't even take either of our computers, so we could only use our phones. Those few weeks were spent visiting family members, playing crossing puzzles and Threes day in and day out, being rained on for practically 3 weeks straight.

Now here we are! With a nice turn of luck, they let me back in. Of course there is still a long road ahead with many steps to take, mucho applications, very long wait times over the next few years. Fingers crossed that our luck does not run out.

And now we get to start planning a wedding ;) :D