• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official georges ( pronounced zhORsh) appreciation thread

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Where the Hell has geo:poop:ges disappeared to? He hasn't posted anything since May 15th.

I for one am thankful. I didn't know I was pronouncing Georges incorrectly. Thanks for the correction.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I stopped calling georges "Whore Heys" after it offended the colossal pussy that started this thread, his butthurt sensitivities is why the pronunciation of, "georges" was featured in the title of the thread. :rolleyes: georges didn't mind being needled about it though, because even though he's wrong about almost everything, we've always remained cordial.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Two moderators gone missing in the past year: @georges and @Torre82min. Where are they hiding? What did @Supafly do with them? 🤔
@georges is still around and does that moderating thing we keep doing.

He just isn't that much around to engage in chats like this, yet I am sure he will check in for once or twice probably soon

P.S.:

I am moving this thread from "Politics & Religion" to the main "Talk Section"

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Ya know, if Petra wore a black pinstriped suit and a fedora, and had slicked back hair, and drove a black Cadillac....I would be worried about those 2.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
P.S.:

I am moving this thread from "Politics & Religion" to the main "Talk Section"
The old title in the P/R thread is still visible. Shows N/A. Are you able to delete the title or redirect it here? (You can then delete this post or not.)

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
So disapppointed I wasn't around when Jack Davenport was. He seemed like such a fun-loving and pleasant individual.