• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The NoKo cheerleaders are creepy AF

Cross post from Sports:

Complete conformity in not just routine but of thought and opinion. Sound familiar? That's why liberal cucks in the media are getting a thrill up their leg and their panties wet gushing over them and the "Ivanka" of North Korea.

They know it's propaganda but further it anyways because that is their fantasy - to have the full power of the state to enforce their shitty leftist policies.

I also feel sorry for those cheerleaders. You know fat boy has had a turn with each of them as well as the party elites.

#FuckTheLeft

The Olympics, Nobel Peace Prize are propaganda tools.
They followed Ted Turner’s lead with his Goodwill Games.

Cross post from Sports:

Complete conformity in not just routine but of thought and opinion. Sound familiar? That's why liberal cucks in the media are getting a thrill up their leg and their panties wet gushing over them and the "Ivanka" of North Korea.

They know it's propaganda but further it anyways because that is their fantasy - to have the full power of the state to enforce their shitty leftist policies.

I also feel sorry for those cheerleaders. You know fat boy has had a turn with each of them as well as the party elites.

#FuckTheLeft

My God! They were singing the theme song to “The Banana Splits”.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
My God! They were singing the theme song to “The Banana Splits”.

This is one of the most disturbing observations I've ever heard. Adam, close this thread. It's getting just too icky in here.