• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The neighbor

(Back story for a few sentences, asterisk where it gets interesting) This happened a few years go but I'm just starting to get into these sites and read people's stories.... So for a long time I had flirted with this girl at work off and on For awhile I thought about asking her out on a date but thought the type of flirting we were doing was just her being friendly with me at work. We didn't really hang out outside of work. Eventually she invited me to celebrate her birthday with her and some friends. I said sure. I went to this celebration where she introduced me to her boyfriend (a man I had no clue about until then) I hung out with her and friends for the night and went home. I continued to talk to her at work and tried to get her out of my mind, but I was really attracted to her still. After sometime she became engaged, I was even more bummed when that happened but I still talked with her. Eventually she asked if I knew of any good places to live around the area, I (stupidly) said Oh yeah there is an house right by my place for rent, she and her fiance moved in the next month. This is where my story gets interesting.

After awhile of living next to me she let me know she was pretty sure her fiance was cheating on her. I was there for her as much as I could be without completely interfering and being "that guy" But she started acting different. One day from my room I could see her laying out on a lawn chair in her bikini. I admit I was turned on but tried to ignore it. The next day she was out there again in the bikini. This time when I saw her I was honestly just closing my blinds but we made eye contact and she smiled and waved... I continued on with life until one day I was going to my car and she was outside reading. I said hi and she stopped me to tell me she confronted her fiance about his cheating and they called off the engagement. I asked her if there was anything I could do and she said I'll let you know and we parted with a hug.

about a week went by and I got a message from her that said hey are you home? We exchanged messages for awhile until she said look next door. I looked out my window to see her standing there in a bikini once again. I gave her a quizzical look, she then raised her eyebrows. I took this as my one and only shot and went next door immediately. I went next door, knocked and entered. There she was in the entry way and she said, I know you look at me from time time to, what are you going to do about it? I went up to her wrapped my arms around her and starting making out with her. we kissed each other passionately. I pulled her hair a little and kissed her neck. she in turn grabbed onto my ass. we continued for awhile until we moved to the couch. she quickly unbuttoned my pants as she straddled me. I grabbed her breasts and she threw her head back. I untied her Bikini top and revealed her breasts and they were amazing, everything I pictured them to be. I gently kissed her nipple as I fondled her. she took off my shirt and then commanded me to take off my pants. I pulled them off and she took my cock out as she got off of me she put her head into my lap and started sucking my cock. I pushed her head down onto it ever so slightly. After a little bit she stood up and removed her bottoms. She sat down on my cock and we started fucking each other hard. I grabbed onto her back as I fucked her. She began moaning louder and louder until my cock felt wet. We continued on longer and longer. I stood up and put her against a nearby wall as she said "oh my fucking god why did I wait so long" once It was time to finish she told me she wanted it on her chest. I pulled my cock out of her wet pussy and stroked it until I blew my load all over her chest. After that we layed next to each other trying to catch our breath.

We continued doing this occasionally until one day she sadly took a job in another state. But that's my story of the neighbor I got to fuck once.