• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The naughtiest text message your GF sent you

A great post in a previous thread gave me this idea, usually you can never talk about this stuff with anyone, as they're likely to know your GF and this might be embarassing!
I got a few myself, let's start with this one: (translated)
"I've been wet all day long thinking about how you're gonna fuck my ass tonight. I want to choke on your cock.I'm drenched"

"honey I'm bringing home wings and beer"

stuff like that always makes me wanna jump his bones. :D

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
once my girl accidentally sent a message to a wrong number intended for me. the guy fucking called her and i had the answer it and explain it was for me. he thought it was funny. it said something like "i want to suck your cock so badly" or something. hehe.

once i accidentally txted "i want you so bad right now," and i was visiting my mom, and when i sent it, my moms phone chimed. i guess mom and melissa are too close to each other. i felt disgusted and embarrassed.

"I can't wait to have you inside me tonight." :)

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
I orderd her an Egyptian Dagger and it came when I was at work and she texted me Want your dick sucked Big Daddy:thumbsup:And of course you know the answer was yes:hatsoff:

My one girlfriend loved texting me dirty things when I was in class,

" I'M laying in my bed making my pussy all wet for you, when you coming to bend me over"

It sucks when in your in class & have a hard on.

Last edited by a moderator:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
"If u Seek Amy" :rofl: