• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Murder of a Boy Named Gwen

I subscribe to Rollingstone Magazine and I first became aware about Gwen's story when it first came out a few years back but I thought I'd share it with the ladies and gentlemen of FreeOnes. It's a relevant story that needs to be shared and discussed in order to bring about acceptance for differences amongst people on Mother Earth. Lifetime and the Montel Williams also looked into this but I still haven't seen any of the work they did about Gwen Arajuo

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/6959159/the_murder_of_a_boy_named_gwen

The Montel William's Show: THE MURDER OF BOY NAMED GWEN Episode Recap

http://www.tv.com/the-montel-willia...ode/692485/recap.html?tag=episode_recap;recap

☼LEGIT☼
I almost have to say he deserved this. This is one of the mortal lies in my book that I don't let go unforgiven. Maybe not kill him, but after finding out something like that I don't think I'd have an option.

^ let me guess, you're a NeoCon who loves to watch Fox News and listen to Limbaugh

I almost have to say he deserved this. This is one of the mortal lies in my book that I don't let go unforgiven. Maybe not kill him, but after finding out something like that I don't think I'd have an option.

Gwen didn't deserve death. These idiots should have done the old finger bang technique or felt around the crotch area to check if there was a dick or pussy before having sex

☼LEGIT☼
^ let me guess, you're a NeoCon who loves to watch Fox News and listen to Limbaugh

Gwen didn't deserve death. These idiots should have done the old finger bang technique or felt around the crotch area to check if there was a dick or pussy before having sex

Yes, but playing someone for a chump is not right. It angers you so much when you've been taken and something like this is unforgivable to most people.

^ I agree. She shouldn't have deceived or omitted the fact that she was transexual and should have been forthcoming about it. On the other hand, these guys shouldn't have been too stupid that they couldn't have figured out that she had male genitialia. Who knows, maybe they knew Gwen's secret but played along with it until their peers found out they were having sex with a transexual

I know that story:

His Daddy left home when he was three
Didn't leave much for Ma and him
Just an old guitar and an empty bottle of booze...