• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"The Medieval Warm Period was just as warm"---NOT!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
skepticblog :facepalm:

Does anybody think it's sad global warming stuff is probably better off in the politics section when it's a scientifically based thing.

It's a good thing we don't have people here arguing that the world is flat, the holocaust didn't happen, or the sun revolves around the Earth. The people that don't think human's are mainly responsible for recent climate change have gotten to about the same level those have.

Does anybody think it's sad global warming stuff is probably better off in the politics section when it's a scientifically based thing.

It's a good thing we don't have people here arguing that the world is flat, the holocaust didn't happen, or the sun revolves around the Earth. The people that don't think human's are mainly responsible for recent climate change have gotten to about the same level those have.

nah no comparison, the people that don't believe in man made global warming just like to critically free think and not believe everything the mainstream media tells them

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
nah no comparison, the people that don't believe in man made global warming just like to critically free think and not believe everything the mainstream media tells them

:goodpost: Bias, liberal, media. They say what they are told to say. That's how they keep their jobs.

MMGW is bullcrap. I'd like to see the entire geological weather history of our little blue planet and view the highs and lows of our global temperature going back say 500 million years. We'd find average temperatures that are well above and well below what has been recorded.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
MMGW is bullcrap. I'd like to see the entire geological weather history of our little blue planet and view the highs and lows of our global temperature going back say 500 million years. We'd find average temperatures that are well above and well below what has been recorded.

At the very least, it's nice to see that you don't buy the "Earth is only 6,000 years old" far-right-insane-christian point of view.

At the very least, it's nice to see that you don't buy the "Earth is only 6,000 years old" far-right-insane-christian point of view.

I never have. I was collecting fossils over 400 million years old going back to 1983.