• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The illuminati

Facetious

Moderated
Real or fake?

The former, although I don't know that there's any formal organization. It's probably a collection of the world's most wealthy and most savvy businessmen mixed in with a handful of politicians . . . you know, the mover and shaker types e.g. the G20 groupies, maybe some from the Carlistle Group, Goldman Sachs, the ford foundation chairmanship, the world bankers, the bilderburg, the trilateralists and yes, let's not forget Soros and all of his undermining satellites (Yes that Soros, the same bastard who nearly busted the £ and did break the . . . Indonesian currency was it?)

Really, it's no big deal, it's human nature, absolute power corrupts absolutely, why is that so difficult to fathom for some people? Cocktail parties, alright?!! (and who knows what else?)

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
The Illuminati back in the day was probably a bunch of guys who just liked to get together bitch about things, and smoke opium. We romanticize it today, but no significant impacts have they had on real life.

Fake!! And whoever believes they exist is a fucking moron who probably has had several incestuous affairs with members of their immediate family.

Now The Reptilians on the other hand are totally real and completely dangerous.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Actually the Church of The SubGenius controls all!

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
The former, although I don't know that there's any formal organization. It's probably a collection of the world's most wealthy and most savvy businessmen mixed in with a handful of politicians . . . you know, the mover and shaker types e.g. the G20 groupies, maybe some from the Carlistle Group, Goldman Sachs, the ford foundation chairmanship, the world bankers, the bilderburg, the trilateralists and yes, let's not forget Soros and all of his undermining satellites (Yes that Soros, the same bastard who nearly busted the £ and did break the . . . Indonesian currency was it?)

Really, it's no big deal, it's human nature, absolute power corrupts absolutely, why is that so difficult to fathom for some people? Cocktail parties, alright?!! (and who knows what else?)

Good point. We need a revolution.

Fake!! And whoever believes they exist is a fucking moron who probably has had several incestuous affairs with members of their immediate family.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

I don't believe in them... But then again I only did sis and dad...

Last edited:
If one knows the history of the Illuminati, it makes sense that these men may be lurking in the shadow and controlling the world.

Isn't the modern day Illuminati supposed to just be an offshoot of the Stone Masons?

real founded on may 1, 1776 by johann adam weishaupt...still around who knows? and really if it is there's not much i can do about it soooo ockham's razor

Weishaupt was a Bavarian Jesuit. The Illuminati was not an offshoot of Freemasonry, but after it was established it's leaders did use the Masons to recruit members claiming that Illuminism was the secret higher teaching of the order. In that way the Illuminati served as a sort of "shadow lodge" within Freemasonry. From texts it would seem that the Illuminati was not so much interested in taking over the world, as it was promoting social liberalism in line with typical Enlightenment thinking of the period. This alone seems cause for their secretive ways since the conservative society of the time was not permissive of people meeting freely in public to discuss politics and philosophy. By 1780 the king had outlawed the Illuminati and other secret groups and they had disbanded. And that's about the last time that anyone has heard of them.

Scholars have attempted to connect the Freemasons and the Illuminati to the French Revolution, but the evidence consists solely of coincidental associations between characters, and is pretty much unconvincing. It is mostly due to the popular anti-masonic sentiment of the mid 1800's.

The Illuminati title was revived in the late 1800's by a Bavarian gentleman's club, but they showed no conspiratorial tendencies or connection to their predecessors or any modern day groups.

Of course Conspiracy Theorists would say that the lack of proof showing the Illuminati still exists and controls the world is proof that the Illuminati still exists and controls the world and they don't want you to know about it.

JayJohn85

Banned
Existed at one point in history*.....Everything else has been blown out of proportion.....The only nefarious group I believe may exist with the power ascribed to the Illuminati are Majestic.

*Basically renaissance scholars and anti church guys who where persecuted as science was in the past.

The Illuminati weren't around during the Renaissance or had anything to do with science. That is just shit that Dan Brown made up.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Our Reptilian Overlords will soon be amongst us in a whirl of sexual lust and ravaging sadism! What will seem like bliss within a second will turn into things that not even a mere mortal nightmare can describe.

I can't wait.

ARISE LIZARD OVERLORDS!!!!!!

ARIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!

http://www.neonbubble.com/neonimg/1/reptilian2.jpg

I'm more worried about the Kung Fuminati. They're rich, secretive, know Dim Mak and they put pee pee in your Coke.

The who Illuminati question is moot. Does anybody really not believe that a "few" extremely wealthy, like-minded men greatly "influence" the big picture of the geopolitical sphere and global economy?

A rose by any other name and all.

I'm more worried about the Kung Fuminati. They're rich, secretive, know Dim Mak and they put pee pee in your Coke.

The who Illuminati question is moot. Does anybody really not believe that a "few" extremely wealthy, like-minded men greatly "influence" the big picture of the geopolitical sphere and global economy?

fuck, some how the apostrophe+s keep eluding my posts. I don't get it.

's 's 's

well you guys dont really think the president makes all the decisions do you?
he is just another puppet in there play.

Our Reptilian Overlords will soon be amongst us in a whirl of sexual lust and ravaging sadism! What will seem like bliss within a second will turn into things that not even a mere mortal nightmare can describe.

I can't wait.

ARISE LIZARD OVERLORDS!!!!!!

ARIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!

Yeah sure you say that now. But what if these devils back down from their word? A word that you so hold dear I might add. That is to keep you as one of the very few human slaves left alive after the great purge. I must say right now how utterly appalled I am by your naivety in dealing with this issue. Beings with absolute power controlled by a single almighty consciousness can't change their minds on a whim with nothing or no one to stop them - Free Will is meaningless to them, don't you see? You will find no friendly Reptilians outcast whose shoulders upon which you can rest your weary forehead and let loose a stream of those salty tears that leave your resting point both uncomfortable and flattered at the same time. Just this once, trust what I tell you when I say; you will find no discomfort and flattery here because these things do not abide by the same sense of right and wrong as you or I. Living deep within the salt mines of our deep water caverns beneath the surface of which our sense can see a new sense of morality was groomed and built around the same norms and teachings that generations had had before them directly from the universal consciousness that currently resides deep within the shell of the outer rim of what is known as space and time.

Robots and yes you should think of these beings as the anamatronic, ever present beasts they so are, do not think. They act and this my friend, my ally, my love is why your allegiance to these beasts worries me so. Your trust is born out of an ignorance all men are born with; the will to survive. I cannot look down upon you for wanting this, the hope that filled the entirety of my being for so long wanted it too. But it just isn't so and when the time comes, I'm sure -- no, I know I will not be here to be that shoulder to cry on, for I will long since dead and you'll be all alone.

This is why, my friend, we must fight. Not because there may be a chance of hope in the long run but because the chances of it happening are far outweighed by the chances of our immediate annihilation if we were to just welcome them with open arms. It just isn't done.

I know for now these words will not sink in as I would want, but my only hope is that one day they will. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Godspeed.

I must admit, that is fucking hot.

JayJohn85

Banned

What.....As in Coca Cola?