• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Iceland appreciation thread

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Ah, iceland - your landscapes, beaches, foods are beautiful and unique. your culture is one of hard work and love..and oh, YOUR MEN ARE FUCKING RIDICULOUSLY GOOD LOOKING.

images

Iceland-Eythor-Ingi-2-e1367106350167.jpg

so uh...let's appreciate all Iceland has done for the world..and my vagina.

Thats what counts as good looking these days? The first guy looks decent, I'm sorry the second guy with the shaggy hair looks like a douche

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Thats what counts as good looking these days? The first guy looks decent, I'm sorry the second guy with the shaggy hair looks like a douche

I was just going to ask for the examples of good looking guys as well. The first doesn't even look decent, but creepy. :facepalm:

I went out with a girl from Iceland for over a year. She had the most gorgeous blue eyes and the most delectable set of ... I digress.

The last words she said to me were "Yetta skeet!"

But yeah, I appreciate Iceland.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I appreciate Iceland for confusing the fuck out of people when they expect it to be ice, but it's green (and Greenland is ice! What's up with that?) :rolleyes:

Fuck iceland and their feminist bullshit groups. If you wonder where this is coming from please go take a look here: http://snowgathering.com/

I had some very happy times living in Iceland during 2008-2009. The country was collapsing financially while I was there but it was the most civil of collapses... The people were all very nice. If I had children, I can't imagine a place I would feel safer about letting them run around to make their own mistakes.

As for the attractiveness of the Icelanders... I can't remember any women there that really held my attention, some were cute of course but none were really captivating for me. As for the guys, if that is a look the does it for you Jaana, I'm sure you can find a lot more of it there. With a relatively small gene pool, you begin to notice a certain "sameness" to the people (particularly the young people and their bleached hair) after a few months there*.

*I'm pretty sure the feeling of sameness was because so many of them looked alike though of course it could just be that I had just seen all of the faces in town after a couple of months.

I thought the only notable thing Iceland had ever produced was Bjork. :confused:

Ah, iceland - your landscapes, beaches, foods are beautiful and unique. your culture is one of hard work and love..and oh, YOUR MEN ARE FUCKING RIDICULOUSLY GOOD LOOKING.

images

Iceland-Eythor-Ingi-2-e1367106350167.jpg

so uh...let's appreciate all Iceland has done for the world..and my vagina.

is your bf an icelander?