• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The hottest thing I've ever seen.

Alright, I never thought I'd make a post like this, but I was just watching a PartyHardcore vid, and if you know anything about those movies, they take place over the course of several hours, edited down into about 30 minutes.

There are, of course, some pros mixed in with the "regular" girls, but the booze flows freely, and as the night goes on, many of the amateur girls do things they almost certainly wouldn't otherwise. (It help that these vids are done in the Czech.)

Anyway, as the vid progressed, they kept cutting back to one girl who was cute and obviously an amateur. At first, she would kiss a guy but wouldn't let him touch her tits. Later, she was flushed and more drunk, and grabbed his cock but wouldn't let him put his hand in her pants.

She never did get naked (she stayed fully clothed the whole night), but by the end, she was clearly drunk and blowing one of the guys with her eyes closed. He came on her face, and though she let him finish, you could see she INSTANTLY regretted it. She almost immediately looked ashamed and stood up, wiping her face, and really looked as though she was about to cry. She looked around quickly in every direction (as though wondering if her friends had seen it), and then walked off, never to be seen again (even though there was ten minutes left).

It was one of the hottest things ever. Truly amateur (on her part, anyway), truly spontaneous, and I have to admit that her shame afterward was so real and hot that I have no words for it.

So, it's a tall order, but anyone ever seen/have anything like that?

Here is the trailer atleast:

Edit:

Please specify which girl you mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
was ten minutes left).

It was one of the hottest things ever. Truly amateur (on her part, anyway), truly spontaneous, and I have to admit that her shame afterward was so real and hot that I have no words for it.

So, it's a tall order, but anyone ever seen/have anything like that?[/QUOTE]

ok but that trailer didnt show it what color was her top was she blond?:confused:

was ten minutes left).

So, it's a tall order, but anyone ever seen/have anything like that?

ok but that trailer didnt show it what color was her top was she blond?:confused:

Sorry for the late response...been out of town.

She's in the trailer twice.

First time at :07, bent over blowing a guy, while another girl grabs her waist. (This does indicate that she was probably drunk and active a bit earlier in the evening than I first thought, but she's definitely an amateur.)

Second time is at :43. This is right before she takes the facial. She's immediately AFTER you see a girl leaning back in an unbuttoned green shirt. The guy has his left hand on her head and is about to do something she'll always regret.

Hope this helps...

That's it. You don't get to see the final seconds, where she stands up and walks off, but you get to see most of it here.

Regarding ramborgini's post above, I've only seen the final 30-minute segment of the whole hour-plus vid, but yeah, from the trailers, she certainly seems to be doing some hardcore action that same night.

That being said, her reaction to that facial seems VERY genuine. Whether she's truly amateur, or just a pro who had a change of heart, she seems more than a little ashamed by the whole thing.

My best guess? She's either a really drunk amateur or a first-time pro. The general consensus is that PartyHardcore (which films in the Czech) throws big female-only parties, where the booze is plentiful and free. They "prime the pump" by having some pro girls there to start fooling around with the guys. The other girls (who are drunk by this point) see this and decide "hey, why not?" The result is some occasional (but VERY hot) footage of drunk amateur girls fucking, sucking, etc.

So...who knows? It's still amazingly hot.

By the way, this discussion reminds me of a legendary PartyHardcore scene posted to a "belly cumshots" thread. A drunk girl who consented to have two guys cum on her midriff. You got every sense that she was slutty, drunk, enjoying the attention, and never really realized that these parties are thrown for a reason...