• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Hitler.....I mean History Channel.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Have you seen this?
Have you heard about this?

I watch a lot of SpongeBob SquarePants,
Spongebob-is-a-girl-spongebob-squarepants-15476512-209-182.jpg

so I'm often in the cartoon area of the channels.
I have DirectTV.
Questions:
With all the history there is to put on the History channel, why is 95% of it dedicated to Hitler?
Why do they make it to be the channel that directly proceeds all the channels aimed at children ?

Ever think about that?

fbc%20tshitrs%20018.jpg

probably an act of enlightenment for the most important time of the last century
but for me 70 years are enough time to be cleared and not so important anymore

Actually lately the History Channel is more like VH1 cramming the same reality shows over and over. I prefer History International or National Geographic now

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
ww2 is popular. so many movie on it, some many video games on it. its an interesting story and it really wasnt that long ago. technology was good and so much happened with weapons, the a-bomb, tactics, and all that. and, not to mention, america looked good in it.

so yeah, ww2 is the main attraction. and, lets face it, ww2 was all about hitler. i still find it a little interesting, but yeah, its been done and done and done.

but.. whats this have to do with spongebob exactly?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Actually, if you watch the history channel a lot, have you ever noticed how a documentary about a non-ww2 event still manages to work in Hitler somehow??

What was I watching the other night...think it was the 7 deadly sins or something. Hitler was still brought up. o_O

Have you seen this?
Have you heard about this?

I watch a lot of SpongeBob SquarePants,
Spongebob-is-a-girl-spongebob-squarepants-15476512-209-182.jpg

so I'm often in the cartoon area of the channels.
I have DirectTV.
Questions:
With all the history there is to put on the History channel, why is 95% of it dedicated to Hitler?
Why do they make it to be the channel that directly proceeds all the channels aimed at children ?

Ever think about that?

fbc%20tshitrs%20018.jpg

Could I please have some of what you're on? Please?! :facepalm:

You must get a different History Channel that I do, because lately, they've had nothing about Hitler.

I can only assume you meant the Military Channel. I don't think there's a day that goes by without some show with Hitler on it.

There is a History International Channel, but I rarely ever watch it.

Bad man however he did revolutionize warfare with the Blitzkrieg tactics....Still used to day although improved upon greatly. Air strike the fuck outta something then move in fast. Baghdad

Why is Ice Road Truckers on the History Channel?

Anyone remember A&E Channel? It was supposed to be Arts and Entertainment. I called it the Arts and Adolf Hitler Channel. Taht one was all Hitler all the time.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
It's not 95% hitler. There are a lot of war shows on though. But I like modern marvels. And dogfights. Both excellent shows!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I enjoyed that show by Brad Meltzer called Decoded that was pretty cool.

probably an act of enlightenment for the most important time of the last century
but for me 70 years are enough time to be cleared and not so important anymore

Well WW2 was the first time that mass media coverage was available. The military filmed the hell out of that war. Not only the american military, but the also the axis. The first televised picture to be broadcast was of the opening speach in the 1938 olympics which was delivered by Hitler himself. So he has the first image placed in space.
There are so many diferent facets of Hitler that it boggles the mind. Phylosophers can think about what drove a man to eradicate a whole culture or atleast tried too.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
are you kidding me? the History Channel hasn't been a "history channel" in years! it's a fucking reality show channel now. it's ridiculous how much that channel sucks now

Mayhem

Banned
Take a look at the world over the last couple of decades. With all the ethnic cleansing and genocide that still happens, do you really want to suggest that we don't need constant, graphic examples of these horrors? Do you really want to suggest that?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I can't decide for a replacement for Hitler between Pol Pot and Mr. Rogers.:dunno:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
You must get a different History Channel that I do, because lately, they've had nothing about Hitler.

I can only assume you meant the Military Channel. I don't think there's a day that goes by without some show with Hitler on it.

There is a History International Channel, but I rarely ever watch it.

Maybe it is The Military channel........I'll check it out to be sure a post what I find.

Either way whatever the channel is before the start of the kids channel its got all hitler, all day........and I know it was put there intentionally.
Get em while theyre young.......funny, kinda like how they said Hitler did it.

I don't know what channel you're watching but the documentaries that I've seen the most on the History Channel have some thing to do with Christianity.

EDIT: I just did some checking around my cable box and I also think you are talking about the Military Channel. Also I just found out I have two History Channels.:surprise: I never knew that.