• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The "Hey, Guess What The Cat Did?" Thread

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I've had many cats in my life and found them all to be different in one way or the other. I'm not sure how unique this is but my two cats, who are brother and sister from the same litter, like to mob me when I'm sitting on the toilet. The male constantly gives me love bites on the side of my legs that are a bit of a hard pinch. I can't get upset with him because he's purring and is wearing a goofy look on his face. The girl jumps in my lap and wants to stay there while I make number two. Silly cats but great friends.

awww.

my cat jumped onto my computer chair, eyed the crossbar on my lat tower, gauged the distance, made her cat calculations and went for it. She did like 3 fully extended cartwheels on her way down. She's ok so I can laugh about it now. stupid cat.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Mine gets on the back of the easy chair when I am setting in it, and starts licking my hair. If I try to pull away he puts both of his paws on my head to hold me still until he finishes giving me a bath.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Mine is insisting she wants my coconut tofu dessert. I'm assuring her she won't like it.

have your cat ever brought you a mouse, so he/she would share his meal with you?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
have your cat ever brought you a mouse, so he/she would share his meal with you?

I actually knew a dog, that got a mouse from a cat. They were a neighbors animals, but we all hung around. He always had the most well behaved and mellow dogs. The cat ruled the hood too. Got one of my cats pregnant 4 times.

My cat has brought me toy mice...we don't let our animals outside. My one eyed cat, Sam, leaves me toys all the time.

My housemate's cats (who love me better) bring me rats, moles, ground hog, lizards, frogs, not the birds, those they don't share. One of cats also keeps trying to marinate rats by putting them on the shallow step in the pool. They tolerate but are annoyed with the dog and in cat like passive/aggressive style hide the dogs toys (which otherwise don't play with) behind furniture where the dog can't get to them.

Re: The "Hey, Guess What The Cat Did?" Thread

I actually knew a dog, that got a mouse from a cat. They were a neighbors animals, but we all hung around. He always had the most well behaved and mellow dogs. The cat ruled the hood too. Got one of my cats pregnant 4 times.

My cat has brought me toy mice...we don't let our animals outside. My one eyed cat, Sam, leaves me toys all the time.

you know dogs love smelling poop, do you?

- - - Updated - - -

My housemate's cats (who love me better) bring me rats, moles, ground hog, lizards, frogs, not the birds, those they don't share. One of cats also keeps trying to marinate rats by putting them on the shallow step in the pool. They tolerate but are annoyed with the dog and in cat like passive/aggressive style hide the dogs toys (which otherwise don't play with) behind furniture where the dog can't get to them.

that's why i love cats

Since she was a kitten my female kitty licks me more than any dog does. In contrast her brother grabs me and gnaws all over me. Does anyone have a licky cat? She won't stop and looks like she's hypnotized when she does it. She's a cute thing and I like it.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
She's grooming you, like she would groom her kittens. She's doing it, because she loves you, and thinks of you as her family. Yes, I have a cat that likes to like me. Oddly, the cat gnawing on you, is giving you love bites. He's doing it because he loves you. As long as it's playful....when he starts growling or hissing, he's pissed.

I had a couple of cats, years ago. Cats don't know the difference between weekdays and weekends. So, if I slept in / later on a weekend morning, my calico would wake me up by giving me "kisses:" she'd rub her nose on mine, to wake me up, so that I'd feed her.

She's grooming you, like she would groom her kittens. She's doing it, because she loves you, and thinks of you as her family. Yes, I have a cat that likes to like me. Oddly, the cat gnawing on you, is giving you love bites. He's doing it because he loves you. As long as it's playful....when he starts growling or hissing, he's pissed.

The female is very sweet and the licking suits her personality. The male is a big, friendly boy who gnaws affectionately as he could take a big chunk out of my arm or leg if he really wanted to. He likes to wrestle and play a little rough sometimes but doesn’t have a mean bone in his body. They are both 6 years old and I’ve had them since they were 9 weeks old. I feed them really good with this high-end grain-free chicken dry food that they love to eat. I want to keep them healthy and happy so they stay together and with me for a long time.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I remember one of our OCSMs telling a funny anecdote in an interview with FO_Adam:

She was doing an one on one personal video chat with a customer, and he was merrily wanking his dick, when all of a sudden, his cat snuck into his room, and clawed at his balls, that swung around tempting, from his chair.

I think no further descriptions are needed. Keep the cat out of the bedroom, when you are in action :cooltumb: