• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Final Frontier Part 2

ban-one

Works for panties
(Click here for Part 1.)

Woman, “‘Space: the final frontier. This is the voyage of two lovers through space. Our new five-month mission: to explore strange new sex positions, to seek out new ways to please each other and ourselves, to boldly go sexually where no man or woman has gone before,” smiling. The blonde scientist continues, “With just our first foray into sex in space, we had already discovered some of the advantages weightlessness gives to sexual pursuits. The ease with which we could position ourselves and the other, in addition to positions only made possible by weightlessness. And the ease with which we could move our bodies to fuck each other, using far less effort, so we could go on much longer. As well as my new favorite game, blast off,” smiling. She continues, “But we also discovered some of the disadvantages weightlessness provides. It made it much more difficult for me to ride him because I had no gravity to pull me back down onto him, so I had to not only provide the up stroke, but the down as well. This required far more concentration than just mindless riding, even through the distracting pleasure I was trying to enjoy. Not to mention if we didn’t hold onto each other, our fucking would drive us apart. Having to hold onto each other is not bad romantically speaking. However, it does present challenges for certain positions and others where normally your hands are free to fondle and caress the other, you can no longer give love to the entire body. Your hands must be used to keep you together or make you move instead.

“Since we surrendered to our desires for the other, we decided there was no need to stay clothed all the time, as we had nothing to hide anymore. I was horny as hell before the Captain came onto me from not having any since we left Earth, but now I can’t keep my eyes off him and his manhood and family jewels as they float weightlessly. He’s all I think about as I stare at his toys moving from every beat of his heart and sympathetically from him just trying to do his work. It must’ve been like this for him with my exposed breasts proving such a distraction for him until he couldn’t take it anymore. Keeping me from my work as I just stare, transfixed, at his glory, making me so wet that my juices formed a mist between my legs in the weightlessness from wanting so badly for him to be inside me again. But this time, up my butt...

As the Captain works at a station, the scientist floats over to him, the mist of her escaped juices between her legs and both fully nude. She grabs him, and turns him to her to give him a very passionate kiss as she presses her body against his. After overcoming the initial surprise, he wraps his arms around her to hold her close and kiss her back. She breaks her kiss to breathlessly whisper, “I need you in my ass so badly,” before resuming their kiss and dropping a hand down between them to rub his stirring cock to help further harden him. As he becomes harder in her hand from her rubbing and kissing with them pressed together, the blonde breaks their kiss with a smile, and slides down his body. She sucks his entire sack into her mouth to suck and teasingly lick, and then pulls her head pack to pop them from her mouth, all while she jerks him off in her face to further harden him. The blonde beauty continues her sucking, licking, and tugging on his family jewels as she jerks him off in her face until she has him fully hard, making her smile as she pops his sack from her mouth one last time. The scientist moves up him slightly and spins around so they can weightlessly 69, her sucking his cock fully into her mouth and rotating her hips to put her pretty little asshole at his mouth. She wraps her arms and legs around him to hold her on him as he wraps his arms around her with his hands on her bottom to squeeze. The scientist then begins to bob her head as the Captain starts licking around her asshole and teasing her opening itself with flicks of the tip of his tongue. She makes him hit the back of her throat repeatedly, filling her mouth with saliva that she slobbers onto him, and he groans into her butt as his hands dig into her bottom. She smiles around his dick, sucks harder, and presses him hard against the back of her throat, making him groan. He then returns the favor by forcing his tongue fully into her asshole, making her cry out through his cock as her body shudders beautifully from the sudden intrusion. They continue to orally please the other, him with his tongue flicking inside her butt, and her rocking her head around to rub the head of his cock against the back of her throat. Her rubbing him against her throat better coats him with her saliva, making him moan in pleasure as his licking of her hole make her moan too, until she pulls her head off his dick, trailing plenty of lubricating saliva.

Using the weightless environment to her advantage, the scientist pulls her ass from the Captain’s mouth, and rotates herself so that she is oriented like him and to him. Her hands find grips on his body to stop most of her movement with her fun bags continuing, and using just her handholds on him and her arms, she lifts her hips away from him. The scientist impales her sopping pussy on his erection, and fucks him cowgirl hard and fast, just using her arms and her hands’ grips on him to move her body. She fucks him hard and fast, coating his tool with her abundant lubricating juices, slinging some from her to form little jewels of her goodness in the air as her breasts move wildly. They both moan in pleasure, and when she nears her climax, the blonde pulls herself fully off him to stop her vaginal orgasm. She then slams herself back onto him, this time fully impaling her butt with his rod, making them both cry out from the sensation, and her to nearly cum. With the Captain up her rump, the scientist uses her arms to ride him cowgirl like she had done when he was in her vagina, but this time slower as they kiss and he fondles her moving mounds. She rides him to her anal climax that makes her scream and her back arch as her body trembles beautifully from her orgasm washing over her. She keeps herself anally impaled on his dick, but pulls herself closer to him to wrap her arms around his shoulders to hold his head as she wraps her legs around his waist. The blonde scientist starts rocking, riding him as they kiss, and his hands forced from her wonderful tits from the closeness, the Captain puts his hands on her wonderfully jiggling bottom. He squeezes and fondles, and sharply smacks her behind to set off into endless jiggling motion until he grabs her butt again to squeeze. The orgasm building inside the scientist forces her to break their kiss, she places her head beside his to moan loud and breathe hard into his ear, and she increases the speed and force she rocks. As she nears her climax, he sharply smacks her rump again, and it sends her over the edge, as her movements cease, her back arches, and her head slings back to scream as her asshole contracts and spasms around him.

She shudders with a moan as her climax ends, she smiles as she leans in to kiss him, and then breaks their kiss to sit upright on his dick inside her rectum while holding onto his hands. With her legs wrapped around him to keep them from floating apart, she uses her grip on his hands and her arms to move her up and her legs to pull her down his shaft to ride him anal cowgirl, making her flesh balloons move wonderfully. She rides him harder and harder, faster and faster, making her moan louder, breathe harder, and her breasts to move wilder, until she slams herself down onto him as hard as she can. Her back arches, slinging her head, and her body spasms from her orgasm washing glamorously over her entire body as she screams with her asshole contracting and spasming around his cock. She relaxes as her climax ends, releases his hands, and pulls a leg out from around him to rest, outstretched, on his shoulder for him to hold. Using just her outstretched leg to move her up and both to pull her down, the blonde scientist starts riding him anal cowgirl again, but this time able to give her wonderfully moving titties some love. As she builds up the speed and force she rides his hard-on, the blonde beauty fondles and squeezes her moving mammaries, and tweaks and tugs on her hard teats, making her head rock around. The scientist moans in delight from the cock in her anus and her playing with her melons, and she breathes hard as she nears another anal climax. She once again slams herself as hard onto his impaling rod as she can, her back arches, slinging her head, and her body convulses from her orgasm washing attractively over her entire body as she screams. The blonde beauty comes down from her natural high as her body relaxes, and spins around on his impaling erection, making them both moan from the sensation, to ride him reverse anal cowgirl. She wraps her legs around his hips, leans forward to grab his legs, and uses her arms and legs to rock her on his penetrating lumber where he can see her asshole taking him in. As she rides him, the Captain is mesmerized by the sight of her delightfully jiggling rump taking him in and out, and reaches his hands out to fondle, squeeze, and sharply smack her loving bottom. As the blonde scientist nears her anal orgasm, a squeeze of her rump from the Captain sends her to her climax. She slings her head back as her back arches, and she screams as her body trembles beautifully from her orgasm washing over her.

ban-one

Works for panties
When her anal climax ends, with a seductively devious smile on her face, the scientist leans back to press her back against the Captain’s chest. She wraps his arms around her waist to hold her as she folds an arm over his to press them tighter into her, and turns her head to him as her free arm moves his head for them to kiss. The scientist breaks their kiss for her to seductively smile, purring, “Mmm. Fuck my brains out through my ass,” causing him to smile before she turns her head from him. He keeps his hold on her waist, and uses it for leverage to move his body to fuck her ass hard, while kissing and nibbling the side of her neck, making her moan in pleasure as she plays with her jostling tits. The Captain gives the scientist another anal orgasm, making her back try to arch as her hands squeeze her mounds, but with her pressed tight against him, her head slings back. She misses his head to the side, and as she screams, her body spasms gloriously from the orgasm washing over her as he continues to fuck her. When her orgasm ends, the Captain wraps his legs around her waist to sit up on her butt with his arms outstretched and hands holding her sides. He then rocks to hump her butt as he throws his hips, while she continues to give love to her mammaries. He humps her to another screaming anal orgasm that washes beautifully over her body, releases the blonde with his legs, and parts her legs so he can get between them to reenter her anus. The scientist moans and squirms from the insertion, and with his hands holding her waist to hold her at a 45-degree angle out away from him with her back still to him, the Captain uses his arms to move her on his impaling rod. The scientist plays with her breasts until she cums from the anal pleasure, crying out as her body shudders delightfully, and he flips her over and down, so she faces him but her head is down. The Captain uses his arms to make her ride his tool once again, as the blonde again pleases her mountains until she has another anal climax, letting out a long, low moan as her body quivers magnificently. This time noticing them floating near a surface, the Captain wraps his legs around her and reaches out with his hands to pull them to the surface.

At the surface, the Captain makes the scientist hold onto handholds with her on her knees, using tie-down straps to hold her legs, and with her head and shoulders down so her rump is up. With her in position, he holds her hips to fuck her sideways to stretch her asshole open, making her moan and breathe heavily, and she screams when she cums again, slinging her head back. He then turns to hold her hips so he can fuck her backwards, to further stretch open her butt, and she again moans and breathes hard from the anal fucking. Her head slings back to scream with another anal climax, and the Captain turns again to fuck her butt sideways from the other direction, again to open her back door up. Again the fucking makes the blonde breathe hard and moan from the sensation until it takes her to her screaming anal orgasm, slinging her head back. He turns a fourth time, this time to fuck her normally from behind, again to open her up, and the blonde again moans and breathes hard from the fucking. The Captain keeps pounding the scientist’s ass until her head slings back to scream with her butt’s climax., and he lifts himself off her to see her asshole nicely stretched open to where he can see inside her. He then releases her legs from the tie downs to put her in position for a pile driver, but with the weightlessness of space putting far less pressure on her neck. With the blonde scientist in position, the Captain orients himself so that he is parallel with the surface under her, and holds her hips to go straight down into her open ass. He does modified pushups on her butt to fuck her to another anal orgasm that makes her scream as her body shudders beautifully. When she comes down from her anal climax, she looks up at him with a tired and sweaty smile, “I think it’s time we played blast off again, and for you to cum in me,” before rolling them over. She puts him on his back, strapped down to the surface, and like the last time they played blast off, she places her legs beside him to squeeze him as she leans back to grab his ankles to ride him in her butt. She rides his erection in her ass hard and fast, the penetration making her belly move, and when she feels his cock jerk inside her ahead of his orgasm, she loosens her grip on him in preparation to let fully go when she feels him ejaculating into her. Feeling the first jet of cum shooting into her ass, the scientist fully lets go of the Captain, and the next ejaculation pushes her slowly off him due to the small mass. With no additional thrust beyond the initial propulsion, the blonde slowly floats away as the Captain jerks himself off to the completion of his orgasm, the small shots of his sperm shooting from him easily catching up with her to splatter all over her cunt and gaping ass.

The scientist eventually reaches the other side of the ship, pushes off to return to the Captain much quicker, lands beside him with a smile as he wraps his arms around her to hold her, and they passionately kiss. She breaks their kiss as she tugs on his lip to happily smile at him, before lying next to him with his arm around her. The scientist rests her hand lovingly on his chest, and her head on his shoulder as she happily nuzzles him with a happily satisfied, “Mmm.” As they cuddle and rest, the scientist looks up at the mist of sweat, pussy juice, and sperm they left in the air, and as she looks at the mist, she thinks, “‘Space: the final frontier.’ And here I am a pioneer on that frontier. Forging the path to new sexual territories with a hunk of a man, together in a tiny space ship on a five-month mission that will be over far too soon. Once people learn what sex in space is like, we’ll never leave. But for now, I’ve boldly gone where no woman has gone before,” smiling.

To be continued...