• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Fem'fatale Superpoll

The Fem'fatale figure (select all that apply) ...

• I think most very thin (width-wise) women, and I want a tight, thin (non-bubble) ass are hot

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I think most thinner (width-wise) women, with bubble butts or hourglass curves are hot

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • I think most wider, even some slender full figured women (FFW), are hot

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • I think most full figured women (FFW), including hourglass big beautiful women (BBW), are hot

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • I think most pear/bell-shaped (non-hourglass) women who are notably clearly overweight are hot

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • I can't stand women who permanently gain width/hips after a pregnancy

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • I like it when a woman gains weight and it all goes to her bust, hips or rear

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • I like it when a woman has an extra wide/fanging set of hips/rear, starts well above her waist

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • I can't stand cottage cheese limbs or ass, no bulges other than where a woman should

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • I can't stand stretch marks of any kind, not even in her bust

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
Okay, following up on my previous Breasts Superpoll, let's focus a little less on the bust and more on the figure. Same deal as before, check everything you agree with.

Answers you can select (choose all that apply):
1. I think most very thin (width-wise) women, and I want a tight, thin (non-bubble) ass, are hot
2. I think most thinner (width-wise) women, with bubble butts or hourglass curves, are hot
3. I think most wider, even some slender full figured women (FFW), are hot
4 . I think most full figured women (FFW), including hourglass big beautiful women (BBW), are hot
5. I think most pear/bell-shaped (non-hourglass), women who are clearly overweight, are hot
6. I can't stand women who permanently gain width/hips after a pregnancy
7. I like it when a woman gains weight and it all goes to her bust, hips or rear
8. I like it when a woman has an extra wide/fanging set of hips/rear, starts well above her waist
9. I can't stand cottage cheese limbs or ass, no bulges other than where a woman should
10. I can't stand stretch marks of any kind, not even in her bust

Last edited:

4G63

Closed Account
2. I think most thinner (width-wise) women, with bubble butts or hourglass curves are hot

Trim & Fit describes my perfect woman. A lil fat stored in the boobs and butt, but not much. I like tight waists.

member20672

Closed Account
4G63 said:
2. I think most thinner (width-wise) women, with bubble butts or hourglass curves are hot

Trim & Fit describes my perfect woman. A lil fat stored in the boobs and butt, but not much. I like tight waists.
Works for me as well:thumbsup:

3, 4, and 7! :)

McRocket

Banned
I could almost not stand it if anyone were to say number 6 word for word and mean it.

To actually not stand someone because of a physical attribute? Not good. Not the end of the world or anything. But not good. To superficial and/or insensitive.

Last edited:
I think most full figured women (FFW), including hourglass big beautiful women (BBW), are hot

I like it when a woman gains weight and it all goes to her bust, hips or rear

I can't stand cottage cheese limbs or ass, no bulges other than where a woman should

mcrocket said:
I could almost not stand it if anyone were to say number 6 word for word and mean it.
To actually not stand someone because of a physical attribute? Not good. Not the end of the world or anything. But not good. To superficial and/or insensitive.
Er, I meant from the standpoint of what they like to date, love, etc...
Not that you'd go up to a woman at random who gained width after pregnancy and bitch at her about it.
Some men I've met just really don't like their thin girlfirends after they've become wider moms, even though they have no fat on them at all.

Bump ... more samples please ...

Count me in professor:
- I think most wider, even some slender full figured women (FFW), are hot
- I think most full figured women (FFW), including hourglass big beautiful women (BBW), are hot
- I like it when a woman gains weight and it all goes to her bust, hips or rear
- I like it when a woman has an extra wide/fanging set of hips/rear, starts well above her waist

I like a woman with a bit of meat on her bones. She shouldn't be stick thin as that just looks horrible on most women. Different women look better in different shapes. Some are better skinny and some are better with a bit of weight.