• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The False Flaggies Hosted By Anderson Cooper Sponsored By Bell & Howell

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
OK, let's say, hypothetically, a bunch or even the majority of terrorist attacks, mass shootings, and other mass killings were fake or staged. For creating such drama, hysteria, and division I think these made up events are worthy of their own award show. You can have Crisis Actor of the Year award, Anti-Western Terror Mastermind On American Payroll of the Year award, Best Fake Terrorist Group of the Year award, Fake News Network of the Year award, Useful Idiot In Media of the Year award, Green Screen Execution of the Year award, and many others including the big prize for False Flag of the Year award.

osama_obama.jpg

The%20Cheney.jpg

CduH0MUXIAEszcj.jpg

giphy.gif

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
David Hogg for best useful idiot award.

Best crisis actor? So many great ones.
From CNN

And the rest that CNN cut out when he forgets his script but luckily his handler is there to feed him his lines, who he tells to Shoosh.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=M569KG91YUUH

Wow check out all those comments saying its fake. Lotsa people with mennal probums out there.
Fake rehearsed witnesses means foreknowledge and foreknowledge means its fake. No other possible explanations.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
False flags sponsored by

hqdefault.jpg

howell.png

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
3545AD9A00000578-0-image-a-91_1466128469020.jpg

Funny, while searching for a nice photo of Angel Colon (above) there was a photo (animated gif) from Freeones titled "Anal with a thick cock". I don't see the connection but ok.
Wacky internet.