• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Duke Lacrosse accusor update. What's she been up to? Read and see.

Durham police late Wednesday arrested the woman who four years ago falsely accused three Duke University lacrosse players of raping her.

Crystal Mangum assaulted her boyfriend, set his clothes on fire in a bathtub and threatened to stab him, investigators said.

She was in the Durham County jail under a $1 million bondMangum, 33, has been appointed a public defender and is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 22.

Police charged her with attempted first-degree murder, five counts of arson, assault and battery, communicating threats, three counts of misdemeanor child abuse, injury to personal property, identity theft and resisting a public officer.

Shortly after 11:30 p.m., police received a 911 call about a domestic dispute at 2220 Lincoln St. Authorities said they believe the call came from one of the three children inside the house.

When officers arrived, they found Mangum and her boyfriend, Milton Walker, 33, fighting. According to police documents, Mangum scratched, punched and threw objects at Walker and told him, "I'm going to stab you, (expletive)!"

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7068705/

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
It seems she is the usual suspect, huh? This idiot not only ruined Duke Lacrosse(which admittedly, I care little about) but she managed to help get a DA disbarred and prosecuted and now she's going about proving she's even dumber than I originally perceived. I was kind of hoping to read that she got tasered till her tits popped, but sadly she wasn't quite dumb enough to resist arrest too much.

It seems she is the usual suspect, huh? This idiot not only ruined Duke Lacrosse(which admittedly, I care little about) but she managed to help get a DA disbarred and prosecuted and now she's going about proving she's even dumber than I originally perceived. I was kind of hoping to read that she got tasered till her tits popped, but sadly she wasn't quite dumb enough to resist arrest too much.

The DA got himself disbarred and prosecuted. He chose to make a premature statement for political benefit, and then stuck to it despite much contradictory evidence. Should have been a 48-72 hour story, with a 'Decline to Prosecute' ending, if everyone had done their jobs properly.

The DA fucked himself over. You need to review what actually happened.

The DA screwed himself over by listening to her, taking her story, using the story for his own gain and publicizing it.

In the end this whole thing would had been avoided had the DA not of gone the route he had gone.

No less, that is past, here we see the nature of the accuser at her best. Many have moved on from the Duke University fiasco; for those who do remember the accuser, we see her where she truly shows her true self, nothing but a waste of space, shit stain.