• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Thank you for sharing these!!

I do have a few other performers though that I've heard have performed Double Vaginal-- at least, according to Data18-- and would really appreciate it if any of you could confirm or deny if such scenes exist:

Ariana Jollee (although she also bragged that her pussy was too tight to do DV)
• Ashley Blue
• Corey Everson
• Gauge
• Katie Koxx
• Samantha Bentley (she mentioned that she could in an interview, but but as far as I'm concerned, if it wasn't on camera, it didn't happen...)

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Thank you for sharing these!!

I do have a few other performers though that I've heard have performed Double Vaginal-- at least, according to Data18-- and would really appreciate it if any of you could confirm or deny if such scenes exist:

Ariana Jollee (although she also bragged that her pussy was too tight to do DV)
• Ashley Blue
• Corey Everson
• Gauge
• Katie Koxx
• Samantha Bentley (she mentioned that she could in an interview, but but as far as I'm concerned, if it wasn't on camera, it didn't happen...)
I've just checked thes gals and didn't found double vag pics, but i have found some Ariana Jollee Double Anal.
And these unusual Gauge DP pics.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucia Love

I've just checked thes gals and didn't found double vag pics, but i have found some Ariana Jollee Double Anal.
And these unusual Gauge DP pics.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks man, yeah both Ariana Jollee and Gauge were known for their Double Anal abilities-- Gauge in particular was known for being able to receive anal while doing a handstand.

I just don't know if anyone remembers/can get an official answer/pics on whether they did indeed ever do a double vag or not (besides maybe just reaching out to the gals themselves, here or on Twitter...).