• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Donald Trump Junior Puts It Inside Of Kimberly Guilfoyle Then She Pulls Out Of Fox News

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Gavin Newsom's sloppy thirds.

Yeppers. What an annoying pair they musta been.

920x920.jpg

She obviously goes for the slicked back hair look. I’m pretty sure that’s Kimberly wouldn’t be so hot without makeup. I still like her though.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Guilfoyle will likely be the next White House Press Secretary (I hope) once Huckabee-Sanders says "fuck this shit."

But I'm thinking she has her sights set higher like First Lady and I hope she's right. Donald Trump Jr. 2024 - America in Hyperdrive and back-to-back smoking hot First Ladies.

I can dream.

Guilfoyle will likely be the next White House Press Secretary (I hope) once Huckabee-Sanders says "fuck this shit."

But I'm thinking she has her sights set for higher like First Lady and I hope she's right. Donald Trump Jr. 2024 - America in Hyperdrive and two back-to-back smoking hot First Ladies.

I can dream.

. I thought she would be the next WHPS too until she became involved with Jr. I am not sure someone romantically involved with the president’s son or potentially a daughter in law would be the most credible spokesperson for administration policies. It wouldn’t bother me, but it might look kinda tawdry.

. I thought she would be the next WHPS too until she became involved with Jr. I am not sure someone romantically involved with the president’s son or potentially a daughter in law would be the most credible spokesperson for administration policies. It wouldn’t bother me, but it might look kinda tawdry.

I was thinking her experience as a prosecutor would outweigh that though. But you're probably right.

this exchange between Guilfoyle, that ogre Bob Beckel and Gutfeld (sorry for the poor quality):

oh my (the view from the Roger Ailes cam):