• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The despicability of liberal Medias and their hatred for Trump

georges

Staff member
Good Morning

Two articles worth to be mentionned showing the despicability of liberal Medias and their hatred for Trump:
1)CNN ‘Journalist’ Chris Cillizza posts image of Trump about to be shot
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/cnn-journalist-cillizza-trump-shot/

2)NY Daily News calls jewish Ivanka ‘Daddy’s Little Ghoul’
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/daily-news-ivanka-daddys-ghoul/

Liberal medias have no credibility and no respectibility at all

Have a good day

Best regards

Georges

I just said this the other day and I'll say it 1000 more times if I have to.

"Liberals have destroyed any chance of me ever voting Democrat---EVER!!!"

-RJS13

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hey Georges, why donÄt you open a new section in this P&R section, in which you can post all the Trump b.s. that is wasting space in herer.

How many Trump threads are there already? This is ridiculous.

And the so-called "liberal media" can NEVER go too far in documenting all the lies Trump spouts day-in, day-out. Funny all these lies do not matter to you.

Ah yes, when news don't fit in your mindset, you follow the "Trump Way": Call it Fake News.

You are so predictable.

georges

Staff member
Hey Georges, why donÄt you open a new section in this P&R section, in which you can post all the Trump b.s. that is wasting space in herer.

How many Trump threads are there already? This is ridiculous.

And the so-called "liberal media" can NEVER go too far in documenting all the lies Trump spouts day-in, day-out. Funny all these lies do not matter to you.

Ah yes, when news don't fit in your mindset, you follow the "Trump Way": Call it Fake News.

You are so predictable.

All the Obama hype and praising done by the mainstream media and the political related news to them were posted in that section, and knowing how much lies there were during his presidency , the liberal or let say mainstram media CNN,CBS,MSNBC did everything to back them up. During Obama's presidency , there were many threads dedicated to Obama. So what is your point exactly?

Harpsman

Light one for Me
I just said this the other day and I'll say it 1000 more times if I have to.

"Liberals have destroyed any chance of me ever voting Democrat---EVER!!!"

-RJS13

Any particular reason?

Any particular reason?
Wow, were do I start given the amount of reasons. I guess I don't want to affiliate myself with the incessant whining(you can clearly see that even on this board), the inability to accept defeat(election and Russian probe), never giving credit where its due(even if its right, its wrong), things should be given not earned attitude, I don't wear pink hair and skinny jeans, blobbity blah blah blah. Etc.

Attachments

• 32452585_1399996230133551_968805138619695104_n.jpg
    32452585_1399996230133551_968805138619695104_n.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 148

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Wow, were do I start given the amount of reasons. I guess I don't want to affiliate myself with the incessant whining(you can clearly see that even on this board), the inability to accept defeat(election and Russian probe), never giving credit where its due(even if its right, its wrong), things should be given not earned attitude, I don't wear pink hair and skinny jeans, blobbity blah blah blah. Etc.

That just sounds like every day modern politics:)

the liberal media smearing President Trump for referring to those who cross the border illegally as "animals" when he was directly responding to a comment about MS-13.

They knowingly took him out of context or there's even those on the left who are blasting him for calling MS-13 "animals." Calling a murderous gang animals offends these people. It doesn't actually of course, this is faux outrage for political purposes.

I am offended. Comparing MS-13 to animals is a slander against animals. These are pieces-of-shit, like the left-wing media.

Keep it up.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...t-donald-trumps-comments-about-immigrants-an/

watch for yourself:

https://youtu.be/3tmT7-dhOWs?t=2m5s

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The hatred for Trump from the media is FAKE.
It was part of the plan to legitimize him to the American people.
It was used to sell him. It worked.

Just a regular guy like the rest of us who is going to stand up to the system and make it great again.
Still waiting for that.

The idea or concept that he is at war with the ZIO owned media while simultaneously surrounding himself with them is ridiculous.

You are watching a scripted show. Please wake up and see that.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

Just a regular guy like the rest of us who is going to stand up to the system and make it great again.
Still waiting for that.

The idea or concept that he is at war with the ZIO owned media while simultaneously surrounding himself with them is ridiculous.

"Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement."--Red Hot Chili Peppers

georges

Staff member

Still waiting for that.

Oh really?? Thanks for the laugh anyways :laugh::D

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Oh really?? Thanks for the laugh anyways :laugh::D

Whatever.
You just keep reading that western journal shit and it will all be ok.

Mr Trump is following the same routine as Bush II and Barry.
Same shit.
You want to believe he is different, good for you. Do it.
And the day after he leaves office you tell me exactly what he did that was any different from his 2 predecessors.

Is this bitch linked to gangs? If she is unhappy to live in the USA, she can return to the MS13 homeland.

Humans aren't illegal. Actions are. It has nothing to do with politics. It's just grammar.

On a scorching day in May 2010, thousands of Latinos and immigration activists marched through the streets of downtown Phoenix in a mighty protest against SB1070, the so-called “show me your papers” law. Among the sea of protest signs was one with a more universal message: “No human being is illegal.”

In the years since, a linguistic dispute has welled up on the periphery of the highly charged debate over immigration reform – how to refer to the nearly 11 million people living in the US without legal residency?

“We don’t call pedestrians who cross in the middle of the road illegal pedestrians,” said Otto Santa Ana, a linguist and professor in UCLA’s Department of Chicana/o Studies. “A kid who skips school to go to Disneyland is not an illegal student. And yet that’s a sort of parallel.”

Santa Ana is among many linguists who argue that the phrase “illegal immigrants” is neither “accurate nor neutral”. Other law-breakers are not referred to as illegal, making immigrants an outlier in the naming system, he said