• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The... Deal With Ahhhh... Those Names Under Our Names. Yeah, Those.

Deepcover

Closed Account
My user name is the greatest name on this website. You know why? Cause it's DEEP muhahahahahahahaha!:)

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Anybody else read the thread title in Jeff Goldblum's voice?

I was thinking of writing it in Antonio Banderas' voice. I called an audible at the last moment sending Goldblum in there.

40318_pro.jpg

"How you say... ahhhhhhh... yes."

photo-57134-big.jpg

"The... Deal With Ahhhh... Those Names Under Our Names. Yeah, Those."

I kind of read it in the Voice of Keanu Reeves myself after the voice stuff was mentioned. (shivers) I think I need help now.

William Shatner would also probably work.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I used to see Jeff Goldblum at Gold's Gym Venice all the time. He was/is a regular. He was Goldblumish in real life but a nice fella with good gym etiquette allowing people to work in. I shared a Smith Machine with him and was watching him making odd faces in the mirror while squatting with one 45 lb on each side. The set ended and he didn't turn into The Fly.

Anyway, ran into him enough times that I asked if he could sign something for me. I was also being Goldblum and was trying to be bizarrely mysterious about what I wanted signed. He seemed impressed with my level of Goldblum and cooperated. Next time I saw him I told him how great he was in Death Wish and presented him the DVD to sign. He upped his Goldblum on me but seemed confused and delighted. I then mentioned that I have Death Wish 2 on DVD and, since he was in Deep Cover with Larry Fishburne, he could locate him so I could have my DVD signed. Didn't happen but I hope he's still pondering the thought.

jg.jpg

"Hmmmmmmm... Maybe. Maybe..."