• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Cunt Game

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Very funny and addictive...

Why did you do that to me Torre82min???:thumbsup:

It was the heat of the moment, I'm sorry I gave you.. ::scrolls up:: syphilis, herpes and AIDS. I didnt even know I had those.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
The Cunt Game, huh?

I bet my ex-best friend would be good at this. She's a HUGE CUNT. I bet she has a huge cunt too, which, would be ironic and slightly giggle-inducing.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
The Cunt Game, huh?

I bet my ex-best friend would be good at this. She's a HUGE CUNT. I bet she has a huge cunt too, which, would be ironic and slightly giggle-inducing.

Would you like to fistula her? :p

ChefChiTown

Would you like to fistula her? :p

No way!!! Her vagina has to be rougher than top of the line 600 grit sandpaper. In fact, I heard that if you try to stab her in the pussy with a knife, it won't hurt her at all...it will only sharpen your blade.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
No way!!! Her vagina has to be rougher than top of the line 600 grit sandpaper. In fact, I heard that if you try to stab her in the pussy with a knife, it won't hurt her at all...it will only sharpen your blade.

::actually got a chuckle or three outta that::

You have a way of turning something pink and soft into something completely WRONG! lol!

ChefChiTown

::actually got a chuckle or three outta that::

You have a way of turning something pink and soft into something completely WRONG! lol!

That's very true. You should see me on Easter when I can get ahold of some Peeps. Those pink little mother fuckers start doing some KuH-RAy-zEe shieeeeet to eachother. Then, I usually get slapped by one of my relatives and get told to go sit at the kid's table. Fucking kid's table...:grumble grumble:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Genital Warts
Gonorrhea
Crabs
Syphilis
Herpes

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I kept asking...when will those damn things stop coming out and attacking me??? Oh...and the music is annoying. Good game though. :rolleyes: