• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The CIA wants to spy on you

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The CIA wants to spy on you through your TV: Agency director says it will 'transform' surveillance

• Devices connected to internet leak information
  • CIA director says these gadgets will 'transform clandestine tradecraft'
  • Spies could watch thousands via supercomputers
  • People 'bug' their own homes with web-connected devices

When people download a film from Netflix to a flatscreen, or turn on web radio, they could be alerting unwanted watchers to exactly what they are doing and where they are.

Spies will no longer have to plant bugs in your home - the rise of 'connected' gadgets controlled by apps will mean that people 'bug' their own homes, says CIA director David Petraeus.

The CIA claims it will be able to 'read' these devices via the internet - and perhaps even via radio waves from outside the home.

Article

They are already spying on you. :elaugh:

That's no surprise to me, but for some reason I don't believe they're going to spy on me since, what have I done to be spied on? :dunno:

Anyway, when I go to Mexico, I don't even carry my cellphone, and my car doesn't have on-star or sat. radio. Whatever I do over there, is between me and the ladies.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
That's no surprise to me, but for some reason I don't believe they're going to spy on me since, what have I done to be spied on? :dunno:

It's not about what you have done. it's about control.

Anyway, when I go to Mexico, I don't even carry my cellphone, and my car doesn't have on-star or sat. radio. Whatever I do over there, is between me and the ladies.

Your vehicle doesn't have any computer chips?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The pathetic and ill-advised USA PATRIOT ACT, thank you Bush, Republican be thy name, is responsible for that sort of chicanery.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The pathetic and ill-advised USA PATRIOT ACT, thank you Bush, Republican be thy name, is responsible for that sort of chicanery.

Yes, because Bush invented Netflix, the iPhone, Android phones, and the Internet. :rolleyes:

Your use of these devices is what gives you away, not an agent parked outside, sitting in his sedan watching you with binoculars. It's one of the the drawbacks of technology now. Everything has GPS capability. That's the reason it's so much easier to keep tabs on people if you have the means to use the technology to your advantage.

Reactions: BCT

xfire

Whose name is on the Patriot Act? While I agree with you that it's the use of these technologies that gives a person away, it's the legislation that makes it o.k. for government entities to creep and peep that presents a problem.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
We're just now realizing it. The CIA have been doing this for awhile, even though it is against their charter. In addition the NSA have been doing it as well, I'm sure for "the greater good."

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Pretty much old news.
From an intel point of view this is pretty useless; anybody engaged in clandestine activities will doubtless take precautions greater than the effect of such routine measures.

So what are they gonna do? Neutralize me for stroking my schlong? Wait a minute there's someone at the door... oh dear god no... I'll stop I Promise...I'll give up anyone you want...

Not just the CIA....

FBI.jpg

xfire

FBI, CIA, hell the Texas fucking Rangers (not the baseball team), doesn't matter as The Patriot Act and the Department of Homeland Security really made their queer little acronyms obsolete, they all work together to keep tabs on us.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
There is no doubt his evil, treasonous ass started it...but I haven't seen ANY Democrat make one single effort to repeal it. Obama certainly could sign an executive order to do away with it...but he hasn't. In fact, Obama has signed into legislation, some of the most dangerous policies in modern times. Recently a bill that allows the detention of ANY citizen, without council, for an undetermined length of time, if THEY deem that person a threat. He also signed a bill allowing the use of unmanned drones over US soil.

I think you get the point.

Does the wor "privacy" means something to these guys ? Or does this word has been deleted from the US vocabulary since the Patriot Act and the Homeland Security Act ?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Rockwell was right, I always feel like somebody is watching me.

xfire

There is no doubt his evil, treasonous ass started it...but I haven't seen ANY Democrat make one single effort to repeal it. Obama certainly could sign an executive order to do away with it...but he hasn't. In fact, Obama has signed into legislation, some of the most dangerous policies in modern times. Recently a bill that allows the detention of ANY citizen, without council, for an undetermined length of time, if THEY deem that person a threat. He also signed a bill allowing the use of unmanned drones over US soil.

I think you get the point.

Sure, I get the point, but that's not the point I'm making. I'm not interested in playing fair with republican/teabaggers.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Sure, I get the point, but that's not the point I'm making. I'm not interested in playing fair with republican/teabaggers.

You say that like the tree hugging Liberal Dems WOULD play fair!! They won't, in fact, their worse, because they not only lie just as much, and twist things just as badly, when their done, they give my hard earned money to every lazy piece of shit on welfare, and third world country that CAN do for himself, but is to much of a slackard to do it.

Neither side is worth a shit, it's just which drain you choose to circle.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

xfire

You say that like the tree hugging Liberal Dems WOULD play fair!! They won't, in fact, their worse, because they not only lie just as much, and twist things just as badly, when their done, they give my hard earned money to every lazy piece of shit on welfare, and third world country that CAN do for himself, but is to much of a slackard to do it.

Neither side is worth a shit, it's just which drain you choose to circle.

Fuck you for making sense. :mad: :cussing: