• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Biggest Musical Artist on the Planet Rocks Lollapalooza

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yup! The dude (Eminem) is our Elvis and will even eclipse him eventually...FACT! :clap:
Nice try Alex but I don't think so....

How long has Elvis been dead? About thirty-four years.

The Estate of Elvis Presley each year is still taking in millions in royalty revenue and from other ventures. It's like the largest estate around.

In 2006, it took in $49 million dollars.

http://www.forbes.com/2007/10/26/top-dead-celebrity-biz-media-deadcelebs07-cz_lg_1029celeb.html

That's about three or four times higher than Eminem's annual earnings alone.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Nice try Alex but I don't think so....

How long has Elvis been dead? About thirty-four years.

The Estate of Elvis Presley each year is still taking in millions in royalty revenue and from other ventures. It's like the largest estate around.

In 2006, it took in $49 million dollars.

http://www.forbes.com/2007/10/26/top-dead-celebrity-biz-media-deadcelebs07-cz_lg_1029celeb.html

That's about three or four times higher than Eminem's annual earnings alone.

IDGAF about all that bullshit.....I said "eventually"!

I've lived in Chicago all my life and I've never been to Lollapalooza. I saw the lineup and they have some really good acts , I wish I could go. I've been watching some of the performances on YouTube, they have a live stream.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
What do you mean by "our" Elvis? Is that supposed to be generational comment?

I like Eminem; but he's not my Elvis............but then again,I don't like Elvis either.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I definitely prefer "Evil Elvis" to some white rapper.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
It's always refreshing to have a multi-millionaire wax poetic about how angry he is at the world. I so totally relate

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
He hasn't made enough shit movies yet to be called "our" Elvis.

I heard he is in talks to star in the new 2 Live Crew biopic based on their highly controversial album from the 90's called.........Banned in the USA! :facepalm:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Elvis might have been King of Rock, Michael Jackson might have been King of Pop...

But there was only ony one Godfather of Soul :)