• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The best rapper of alltime?

Biggie?Tupac?Eminem?Mike Jones?

Imma go with Biggie,Pac and Em in a 3 way tie

The best alive is Eminem,followed by The Game IMO.

Oh yea, Ice Cube>>>>eazy e

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I can't stand rap, but I will say Tupac had some decent songs. Fuck at least his shit had a positive message!

Wow you sir need some Hip-Hop lessons, not even mentionning Rakim or Nas ?

Both of them are way more important and more skilled than Tupac or Biggie.

Anyways, I'd say :

1. Rakim
2. Nas
3. Eminem
4. KRS-ONE
5. Notorious B.I.G.
6. Common
7. Tupac Shakur
8. Prodigy (from Mobb Deep)
9. Ice Cube
10. Jay-Z (over-rated but still one of the best ever)
11. Andre 3000 (from OutKast)
12. AZ
13. GZA aka Genius (from the Wu)
14. Pharoahe Monch
15. Lupe Fiasco
16. Masta Ace
17. Kanye West (very very under rated, one of the genius of hip-hop, musically and lyrically)
18. Talib Kweli
19. Q-Tip (from A Tribe Called Quest)
20. Scarface
21. Raekwon (from the Wu)
22. Lil' Wayne
23. T.I.
24. RZA (from the Wu)
25. Mos Def
26. 50 Cent
27. Method Man
28. Big L

Now I might have forgot some...

Most slept-on rapper ever : AZ (really skilled but hasn't done so much classic, didn't have the chance to work with the best producers)

Last edited:
As for The Game, he's on his way for the Most Over-Rated Rapper Ever, waiting for him to get killed so he gains legendary fame. You know how it works, if Nas wasn't alive, he would be at the top of any list.

Both of them are way more important and more skilled than Tupac, Biggie or Em.

Anyways, I'd say :

1. Rakim
2. Nas
3. Eminem
4. KRS-ONE
5. Notorious B.I.G.
6. Common
7. Tupac Shakur
9. Ice Cube
12. AZ
14. Pharoahe Monch
15. Lupe Fiasco
16. Masta Ace
17. Kanye West (very very under rated, one of the genius of hip-hop, musically and lyrically)
18. Talib Kweli
20. Scarface
22. Lil' Wayne
23. T.I.
24. RZA (from the Wu)
25. Mos Def
24. 50 Cent
25. Method Man
26. Big L

Most slept-on rapper ever : AZ (really skilled but hasn't done so much classic, didn't have the chance to work with the best producers)
lol

Both of them are way more important and more skilled than Tupac or Biggie.

Anyways, I'd say :

1. Rakim
2. Nas
3. Eminem
4. KRS-ONE
5. Notorious B.I.G.
6. Common
7. Tupac Shakur
9. Ice Cube
12. AZ
14. Pharoahe Monch
15. Lupe Fiasco
16. Masta Ace
18. Talib Kweli
20. Scarface
22. Lil' Wayne
23. T.I.
24. RZA (from the Wu)
25. Mos Def
26. 50 Cent
27. Method Man
28. Big L

hahah wow

Try comparing The Game lyrics and Lil Wayne lyrics, he's waaaaaay more creative and imaginative, not always talking about guns, weed and impala's.

Lil' Wayne proved himself, wake me up the day The Game releases something like "A Milli", which is one of the best performance in Hip-Hop in years.

Dr. Dre is the best rapper ever. Then LL Cool J. Then Rakim. Then Kool Moe D.

Kanye, Fifty, Nas, Eminem...nothing special. They rap about nothing. Nobody remembers their songs. Their early works are merely replaced with the newer, "fresher" tracks...

lol Are you kidding man ? Dr. Dre is on nobody's list, he's a producer, he always has been ghostwrited by Busta Rhymes, Snoop Dogg and Eminem.

Nas raps about nothing ? WOW That might be the most ignorant statement ever said. Take a listen to Illmatic, see if it talks about nothing. Plus, every songs he made for the black cause, on It Was Written (one of major classics of Hip-Hop), Stillmatic, God's Son.

Eminem brang so much sensitivity to the game, how can you say he raps about nothing, man you're trolling. His characters are numerous and complex.

Same thing for Kanye, he has a lot of sides to show. The College Drop-out (first album) will show you the real Kanye West.

Try comparing The Game lyrics and Lil Wayne lyrics, he's waaaaaay more creative and imaginative, not always talking about guns, weed and impala's.

Lil' Wayne proved himself, wake me up the day The Game releases something like "A Milli", which is one of the best performance in Hip-Hop in years.

lol

Kanye, Fifty, Nas, Eminem...nothing special. They rap about nothing. Nobody remembers their songs. Their early works are merely replaced with the newer, "fresher" tracks...

WTF are you talking about? You couldnt have been more wrong! :dunno:

Show me ONE great song by The Game, not talking about the production, his songs are actually musically very good (first two albums at least).

Show me one verse, one line, he has nothing. And all you can say is lol.

Show me ONE great song by The Game, not talking about the production, his songs are actually musically very good (first two albums at least).

Show me one verse, one line, he has nothing. And all you can say is lol.

Dreams

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Eminem is the best in the world. He has an ability to rap about any type of subject that few rappers have. Could 50-Cent have written Stan? Not likely.

Haha, that's not good at all.

First, there's no depths at all, he doesn't even bring rhymes with "backstage" on further lines, and even repeats "jammaster" two times, when it still has the same meaning. No great wordplay, no ingenious rhymes. Yeah right, it's always finishing in "ay" but it was just so evident using words that actually finishes with "ay" (most rappers can find other ways to rhyme).

Also, only the ending of his lines are rhymes, he didn't put any other patterns in it.

Im a millionaire,imma young money millyonaire,
tuffer then,nigerian hair

yea,and you think thats one of the best rap songs ever
get a clue