• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Best Cities In The U.S

Chicago was voted as the best big city for the second year in a row. Charleston,SC was voted as the best small city. How many of these cities have you been to? Charleston is a wonderful city. I can't begin to tell you how beautiful it is there. If you want to go somewhere outside of the typical NYC or LA trip, go to Charleston.

Best Big Cities (From 1 to 15): Chicago, NYC, New Orleans, San Francisco, Honolulu, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, Portland, Boston, DC, Denver, Nashville, Minneapolis, Indianapolis

Best Small Cities: Charleston, Santa Fe, Savannah, Alexandria, Sarasota, Sedona, Monterey, Asheville, Greenville, Key West, Portland,ME, Napa, Palm Springs, Newport, Santa Barbara

https://www.cntraveler.com/gallery/best-cities-us

(Not sure if this should go in P&R or Talk section. Moderators decide)

georges

Staff member
Interesting. Conservatives keep painting Chicago as the equivalent of Johannesburg or Caracas in terms of how dangerous that city is but it seems the city is not as deadly as some wants us to believe...

Strange , I don't see the same ranking of Chicago according to these sources which puts it in one of the worst places to live
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/the...es-in-america/

I like how this is a top 25 and Chicago is ranked #24, while cities in strong red states like Memphis or St. Louis are ranked #3 and #2.
Why are we always hearing about violence and gangs in Chicago but never in St Louis or Memphis ?

georges

Staff member
Interesting. Conservatives keep painting Chicago as the equivalent of Johannesburg or Caracas in terms of how dangerous that city is but it seems the city is not as deadly as some wants us to believe...
If it wasn't that bad so why hasn't Rammy the libtard mayor done nothing to prevent the shootings?????

If it wasn't that bad so why hasn't Rammy the libtard mayor done nothing to prevent the shootings?????
Because he's the mayor, he's not God.
Because shootings are just a manifestaton, a symptom of a deeer, much more complicated issue. Trying to prevent shootings would be like trying to cure a disease with pain-killers only : If you don't treat the disease with the appropriate medicine, you'll be taking pain-killers for the rst of your life.

georges

Staff member
Because he's the mayor, he's not God.
Because shootings are just a manifestaton, a symptom of a deeer, much more complicated issue. Trying to prevent shootings would be like trying to cure a disease with pain-killers only : If you don't treat the disease with the appropriate medicine, you'll be taking pain-killers for the rst of your life.

He would have better called the national guard instead of letting the shootings go but this is what to expect of democrat mayor, disorder,chaos and zero proper as well as effective reaction when needed.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
As a native Angeleno I gotta vote for the home team. I love LA warts and all and enjoy living in the heart of convenience. The women, the food, the weather, all the things to do, Mecca of Entertainment... many, many other things. I appreciate the good and am good at ignoring or dissociating from the bad trying not to get any on me or delay or inconvenience me from getting from Point A to Point B. Go Dodgers!

lad.png

As a native Angeleno I gotta vote for the home team. I love LA warts and all and enjoy living in the heart of convenience. The women, the food, the weather, all the things to do, Mecca of Entertainment... many, many other things. I appreciate the good and am good at ignoring or dissociating from the bad trying not to get any on me or delay or inconvenience me from getting from Point A to Point B. Go Dodgers!

lad.png

You got a good city there :)

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I lived in LA most of my life but I did live in Austin, Texas for 2 years in the mid-1990s. I really liked it there. Interesting people and all kinda funky places to shop and eat.

stevie-ray-vaughan-1a.jpg

Only problem was I...