• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Bathroom Of The McDonald's In Koreatown On Vermont Ave Is Filthy!!!!!!!!!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Was just over there and the manager never came to the front desk. Hoping he might be a member of this board and reads this notice. If so, "Hey Jun, the men's shithouse is out of asswipe and there ain't no soap in the soap dispenser on the right side of the sink. You might want to put some paper towels in there as I hate those air dryers. What do I use to open the door if I don't have a paper towel? I had to use my shirt and now have bathroom germs on it."

Haha one of my most traumatic experiences as a kid was in the McDonald's bathroom of the Downtown area where I live. Some hobo was taking forever to come out of the restroom it was a single unit restroom that locked not a huge, fancy one.... my bladder felt like it was gonna burst, when he finally came out and I went in, the sink was full of blood and his dirty skidmarked underwear was in the urinal also covered in blood.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Haha one of my most traumatic experiences as a kid was in the McDonald's bathroom of the Downtown area where I live. Some hobo was taking forever to come out of the restroom it was a single unit restroom that locked not a huge, fancy one.... my bladder felt like it was gonna burst, when he finally came out and I went in, the sink was full of blood and his dirty skidmarked underwear was in the urinal also covered in blood.

Great story. I wonder what germs that guy left on the sink and the door handle on the way out.