• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Babes of Fox News

Her psychiatrist would disagree. She's not called "Nutty Huddy" for nothing. She is good looking and sporting some new boobers. Just don't marry her.

Saw Lauren Sivan last night on Red Eye. She is way fuckable. Yummy!

Of all the Red Eye girls, Diane Falzone is my favorite.

Well it's hard to find out specifics about Huddy, but from what I've gathered she's been married at least two times and maybe has divorced a third. She had a boulder on her finger just a few months ago and now it's gone.

Diana Falzone is not bad either. She'd be a freak.

The only Nazi I find attractive is Heinrich Himmler, none of these neo-bitches can compete.

Ahhh, brother BlueBalls, they take their marching orders from (half) Jew/Zionist Rupert Murdoch. How could they possibly be Nazis? ;)

DrSoles

Ph.D in Female Solesiology
Julie Banderas:rubbel:
Megyn Kelly:rubbel:

But my first Fox News "Fox" crush was Laurie Dhue:rubbel:.

Favorite Babe on Fox News

It is no doubt that Conservative babes are much hotter than Liberal babes and Fox News has a boat load of the hottest women on the news.

Who is your favorite?

Patti Ann Browne
Ainsley Earhardt
S.E. Cupp
Juliet Huddy
Mary Katherine Ham
Kimberly Guilfoyle
Natali Del Conte
Megyn Kelly
Margaret Hoover
Courtney Friel
Lauren Sivan
Jill Dobson
Julie Banderas
Martha MacCallum
Heather Nauert
Michelle Malkin
Shannon Bream
Gretchen Carlson

Facetious

Moderated
Her psychiatrist would disagree. She's not called "Nutty Huddy" for nothing.

She (Huddy) looked like she was rode hard and put away soaking wet when she was on "Oh, really's" show yesterday night (Wed). Don't ask me... did she convert to islam or was she getting *nailed until about a 1/2 hour before coming on ''the factor'' and didn't have time to clean herself up? :dunno:
Really, she shoulda called in sick, it was a showing I am sure she will regret.

*:love-smi: