• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Answer's No - ask Red XXX anything!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Have you ever noticed how nearly all western politicians are the same, all just middle management types - way out of their depths! (But the pays good)

Tat is probably because once a certain breed has settled in a political system, they look for their "qualities" in recruitees - and in short time, everyone is REALLY taking middle management consulting, too. Look at the stupider ones getting nerd glasses (Like Rick Perry) and now politicians are keeping diets because twenty years ago, fat guys were jolly men, now they are considered greedy pigs. Of course, they stay pigs, but slim ones.

Have you ever noticed how nearly all western politicians are the same, all just middle management types - way out of their depths! (But the pays good)

Funny that.Surely it must also be a coincidence that the House Of Lords is like an old mans club, full of friends of the P.M. who, funnily enough, picks who he wants to become new peers.A hint of corruption maybe or is it a stench ?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Lewis Hamilton or Jenson Button?

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
I really don't mind MP etc fucking Prostitutes - what I do mind is them doing it with our money, I pay my taxes for them to do a days work! If they want to fuck around they can do it with their own money on their own time!

Red XXX

I really don't mind MP etc fucking Prostitutes - what I do mind is them doing it with our money, I pay my taxes for them to do a days work! If they want to fuck around they can do it with their own money on their own time!

Quite right Red.They seem to think our money is theirs to dip into when they like and do with it whatever they want.As if they don`t have enough of their own!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I just can't think why he moved to Monaco;-)

I`d have asked you to come with me : )

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/red-xxx said:
Red XXX[/URL][/B], post: 9117783, member: 55251"]I just can't think why he moved to Monaco;-)

Not sure, but I bet he wishes he stayed away from St. Tropez. Breathe deeply, Jenson. Breathe deeply... :eek:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Do you do any feature dancing or live performances? Might be a dumb question, particularly since I've been a long-time fan but I might be making a trip to London in the near future and wanted to know if I might be able to see you live. :D

Red XXX

Do you do any feature dancing or live performances? Might be a dumb question, particularly since I've been a long-time fan but I might be making a trip to London in the near future and wanted to know if I might be able to see you live. :D
Oh ... I gave up dancing years ago - after I was told I couldn't use my own music;)

But I'm always in town :boobies:

Last edited:
Hello Red,

Can I ask who, in your opinion and experience, has been the most enjoyable of your co-stars during your illustrious career?
I'm suspecting that, judging by the fun the pair of you seem to have in your scenes together, Louise Jenson might be that person. Would I be right?

Also, is there anyone - male or female - who you've yet to work with but want to?

Cheers,
Jim x

Red XXX

Hi Jim

God what a question ... I've always tried to work with people I've wanted to work with rather than ones some producer wanted me too!

Louise Jenson is lovely but I've been trying to arrange somemore filming but can't get a reply :crying:

But over the years .... some great girls - I'm filming with Lynda Leigh soon and hopefully Lucy Gresty plus dropping in on Sonia soon!

And then there's Kookie, I did years of live shows with her - and you don't forget being hung upside down on stage whilst being fucked by Kookie and her giant strapon that quickly:nannerf2:

I'm hoping next year we can get one or two famous MILFs out of retirement as well!

But really I'd hate to say who's the best - we all just enjoy it to much to judge :)

As for who I'd like to work with ..... Helen Mirren would be good:boobies:

Love and Kisses

Red XXX