• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Acceptable Way to Protest

They criticize when there's violent protests. They criticize when there's peaceful protest. You just can't win with these people

DKlXpP8XkAATTJW.jpg

Mayhem

Banned
See, nobody designated the sidelines as 1st Amendment Zones. What this country needs is a good 50 cent cigar and more 1st Amendment Zones. If you need to load, or unload, go to the 1st Amendment Zones (Frank Zappa? Anyone? Hello?)

Years ago I went to protest Gary Locke's sock color or his choice of desserts, or something; and they put us in the 1st Amendment Zone. I felt secure. I felt comforted. I asked where exactly was the boundary for my 1st Amendment protections....because I didn't want any misunderstandings.

Yes, I envision a Land of the Free, only with more 1st Amendment Zones.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
They criticize when there's violent protests. They criticize when there's peaceful protest. You just can't win with these people

Clearly, the correct way to protest is at home, quietly, where no one can be inconvienced or offended by said protest.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
"Staying Quite and Doing Nothing" is acceptable. I don't bitch about politics on facebook, or IRL, FreeOnes is the only place, anymore, that I bother, and it's pretty much a token effort here, too. Fuck it, I'm so sick of politics and having people's opinions shoved down my throat that I'd rather do nothing than engage the bullshit.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
John F. Kennedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFFMpb9hw_Y

The NFL that included players and owners together protested our Presidents comments that certain players should be fired. He even said that the NFL was getting unpopular because it was making stricter rules about how players can be tackled...... says a man who avoided getting enlisted because he had "Cinderella Feet".