• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Thanksgiving video for you guys!

I posted some photos of my football boobies on here yesterday, but now you get to see the video of them bouncing up and down with a thanksgiving message from me! Hope you enjoy it:)

Watch my boobies bounce!

I know this is all promotion of your site and all, but still, it's a sweet thing to do..to give people a little more reason to appreciate and look forward to the holidays.

I don't know what holidays you South Africans celebrate, but I wish your next is a happy one!

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I've been watching football for quite some time...I've gotta say, never saw any moves like yours, Bella. Looks like you had fun with it.

Just watched my beloved Jets snag a win. Now enjoying a turkey and cranberry sandwich with Bella's goodies bouncing on screen.

Fun afternoon. :) Thank you Bella!!!!! And a Happy Turkey Day to you!

Ah, love you SA accent, Bella. Wonderful! And of course, you look beautiful as always. :)

I would sure love to play football with Bella in the backyard and spike my pigskin in her end zone :)

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
How I wish every girl spoke with a South African accent...by far the sexiest accent...and thank you for the vid, your gorgeous.

Fuck! Your accent is almost as sexy as your body

Thank you for the video Bella!

I know what you mean. Quirky accents are quite a turn-on!

Aw, just saw all your comments now. Thanks guys! I always recommend moving to another country for a little while, I get way more dates now that people seem to like my accent;)

Now if we can just get you to do a vid clip in Afrikaans. :bowdown: I can almost guarantee you'd be getting (even more, I'm sure) marriage proposals. ;)

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
Now if we can just get you to do a vid clip in Afrikaans. :bowdown: I can almost guarantee you'd be getting (even more, I'm sure) marriage proposals. ;)

Ha! I'm not so sure about that. Maybe for the people who don't understand any Afrikaans, Flemish, or Dutch. Afrikaans is only my second language and I've forgotten a lot since I finished high school. I still pull it out every now and again though when someone from Holland or South Africa comes into my chatroom:)