• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Thanksgiving Dessert - what do you eat?

What do you eat?

• Apple Pie

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Pumpkin Pie

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Coconut Custard Pie

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pecan Pie

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • New York Cheesecake

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Blueberry Pie

• Cherry Pie

• Sweet Potato Pie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Alright people - what do you eat after the Thanksgiving feast?

Apple Pie.jpgPumpkin pie.jpgCoconut Custard Pie.jpgPecan Pie.jpgNew York Cheesecake.jpgBlueberry Pie.jpgCherry Pie.jpgSweet Potato Pie.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I clicked other, because I'm not sure this year. But I will say this, my mother in law is making it, so it will be amazing. She makes the only pumpkin pie I like, and a cheese cake that melts in your mouth. But on that list is my favorite desert, which is blue berry pie, with just a small scoop of vanilla ice cream. I wish I had something now to go with my coffee.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I've eaten every pie here except sweet potato pie. It's always an extra special treat if we go to the local Italian bakery and get about two large Italian breads, and for dessert two dozen cannoli, along with one dozen of these other pastries (mixed up): zeppole, bomboloni, castagnole, chiacchiere, sfogliatella, mille-feuille, e'clairs, napoleons, and tricolor rainbow cookies.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

My wife and m.i.l. made pumpkin sundaes, with hot caramel sauce, chopped nuts and whipped cream. I was not there, but when my wife came home, she kept going on and on about how amazing it was, She said, surprisingly, the pumpkin ice cream did not have an outrageously over powering flavor.

On a side note, that means I got no cheese cake, or homemade pumpkin pie. Sucks to be me I guess!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
That sounds awesome. The sundaes that is. :) Not that you didn't get the cheese cake or pumpkin pie. :LOL:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Since we had apple_pie yesterday, that means the pumpkin one did not get touched. That will happen today.

Mr. Daystar

That sounds awesome. The sundaes that is. :) Not that you didn't get the cheese cake or pumpkin pie. :LOL:
My only thing is the caramel. I like it in small doses, like a candy bar, but to much is to sweet for me. As I've gotten older, I seem to be losing my sweet tooth. 10 years ago, I would put 2 or 3 spoons of sugar in a cup of coffee, now I drink it black. I can even get over frosting on cake. Half the time, I scrape most of it off, and plop it on the wife's piece, if she want's it. Except brownies. Brownies need frosting, and chunks of walnuts.

Mr. Daystar

Reading this thread is making me want desert for breakfasts
Then do it, if you're old enough to drive a car, you're old enough to make your own decisions about what you eat for meals. Plus lets face it, nothing goes better with a cup of nice hot, strong coffee, then a tasty treat, in the form of some sort of bakery, If you don't like coffee, ice cold milk works as well....especially with fresh baked chocolate chip, or oatmeal raisin cookies.

Mr. Daystar

I haven't had a good piece of strudel in a long time. There used to be a German bakery on the West side of Cleveland, but I think they closed. God that stuff was killer. The flakiest crust you'd ever want to savor, and filled with real home made fruit or cheese filling. But seriously, even though we're adults and should know better, nothing goes better with coffee then bakery. Plus, it's a lot easier to slice off a piece of cake, then scramble eggs, and cook up bacon, and it's quicker too. I only get a hearty breakfast on Sunday's. The rest of the week, it's a couple of cookies, or biscotti.