• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Thank You India (Summer)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT happy at all to see this but at least we got some warning here. India just posted on Twitter how she will be retiring in 6 months. She turns 40 on April 26 so that might have something to do with it.

Anyone who has seen any scene she has ever done knows she gave her all, all of the time. NO ONE can watch a scene of hers and feel cheated for her effort. She looks the same now as when she first started out - no implants and the same body shape she had. Fee have given a BJ anywhere near as fine as she does. She moans better than almost anyone and just seems like so much fun to do a scene with.

She will be miss - will she ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/MsIndiaSummer

Her most recent 4 Tweets:

(1 of 2 ) I have accomplished most everything & more that I set out to in this field & because I've had by far my best year of work & scenes,

(2 of 2)With the exception of choice roles that interest me & except for certain companies I love & my own projects, this is my final yr.

Actually my final 6 months working for the industry as a performer.

I came, I saw, I kicked ass, & now I want to do what I want to do & then move on to other challenges in my life & I want to thank you fans.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Man, this has me all bummed out. I think she's uber sexy. We had some big fun years ago (and almost got banned) on a racing forum I used to be on when a nude picture of India got posted as a picture of Danicant Patrick. I didn't know who India Summer was before that. Seems like she was just getting to be better known. But I guess she's decided to move on to other things - and it's hard to believe she's almost 40.

Well, best of luck to her. Still :( though.

P.S. Sounds like she's still going to do some limited work though. Am I reading that right?

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
have seen only 3 or 4 scenes with, so i'm not to familiar with her but she was pretty good in what i saw.
she also looks pretty good, it's a big lost.
well wish you the best in your new life miss India and thank you for all these years! :bowdown:

As we often say, I hope especially with this dire economy--that India can find some gainful employment (regardless of the industry) to mark the rest of her career. No doubt, every adult organization is rushing to get her into their respective Hall of Fame before too long.

At the very least, we have the memories--and plenty of them to fill an entire week on a calendar back-to-back.

I totally respect her decision of retiring, although it will be a huge loss for the industry. One of my favorite performers for quite some time now. Whether a scene has lots of dialogue or not, b/g or g/g, Brazzers or Kink, India Summer is a very special woman. Love her natural body, and as mentioned by others, her BJ skills are SO amazingly hot. Thankfully she did say she'll be available for certain companies that she loves (Girlfriends Films?) and other "projects". I knew this day would come, but the announcement still caught me by surprise.

Okay, time to rub one out, lol...

:rubbel:

India is one of the best performers, b/g or g/g, of all time.

I think the reason she is this way is because she started her career later than most. Instead of starting at 18 when girls don't know their body and how to get the best out of the sex and are still learning............she entered at a later age when her experience and knowledge of her body helped her make every scene incredible. She wanted her scenes to be more like lovemaking than sex which is why she has tons of female fans as well as male. She was always passionate about her work and it showed. She will be missed but as others have said - hard to complain about this because she has had a GREAT career and left us with a lot of great stuff to remember her by - and will we ever!

In all honesty - you and India are so much alike except for height and hair color. Otherwise all I said about her applies to you, too

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
I think the reason she is this way is because she started her career later than most. Instead of starting at 18 when girls don't know their body and how to get the best out of the sex and are still learning............she entered at a later age when her experience and knowledge of her body helped her make every scene incredible. She wanted her scenes to be more like lovemaking than sex which is why she has tons of female fans as well as male. She was always passionate about her work and it showed. She will be missed but as others have said - hard to complain about this because she has had a GREAT career and left us with a lot of great stuff to remember her by - and will we ever!

In all honesty - you and India are so much alike except for height and hair color. Otherwise all I said about her applies to you, too

aww thank you SO much! To be compared to her is a huge compliment!:)

DrakeM

Shave his belly with a rusty razor
If true, that's a real loss. Luckily she left us of tons a material, she's my perfect MILF, will remember her like that.

Sunday April 26 is/was her 40th B-day. I, like many others, went to Twitter to wish one of the most prolific Tweeters a Happy 40th B-day. I know - hard to believe she is 40 - she looks younger.

We got quite a shock when we went looking for her account and..................NOTHING! She follows me on Twitter and I checked my "Followers" - nothing. I fear that when she hit 40 she followed thru with her plans to leave the biz full-time and w/o any warning.

If so - that would SUCK but we have tons of stuff of hers to enjoy but still if she is gone for good.......................:brick:

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
This user does not exist.
so she retiring and close her account that's not nice.
if she come back one day i will remember that. (even if i've never checked her twitter account)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Sunday April 26 is/was her 40th B-day. I, like many others, went to Twitter to wish one of the most prolific Tweeters a Happy 40th B-day. I know - hard to believe she is 40 - she looks younger.

We got quite a shock when we went looking for her account and..................NOTHING! She follows me on Twitter and I checked my "Followers" - nothing. I fear that when she hit 40 she followed thru with her plans to leave the biz full-time and w/o any warning.

If so - that would SUCK but we have tons of stuff of hers to enjoy but still if she is gone for good.......................:brick:

A popular amateur (Your Southern Belle) did the very same thing. On her 40th birthday, after about ten years on the net, she went poof!

When it's time to move on, it's time to move on. Better to go out on top, I suppose.

SHE IS BACK! She said how she deactivated the account for a few days then came back so all is good....for now. She is back and Tweeting just as much as ever and looking just as hot as ever