• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Texas Hillbilly shoot's two Bigfoots!

Texas Hillbilly shoot's two Bigfoots! :eek: This hillbilly found a couple of bigfoots fornicating in a wheat field and sent their hairy butts on a one way trip across the river styx.
It Turns Out that Guy Was Tellin The Truth! He really did shoot two sasquatches in the Texas Panhandle, They tried to get DNA but tests were inconclusive ! The beings however did match the size he proclaimed, he was later found dead from a heroin overdose, which I thought could be foul play?!?! :dunno: Here's the video and audio recorded by Art Bell :eek:

The beings however did match the size he proclaimed, he was later found dead from a heroin overdose, which I thought could be foul play?!?!

Well of course it was foul play. He was a Texas Hillbilly, it would have been meth. Duh!!!:facepalm:

Is the proper plural term for "Bigfoot" supposed be "Bigfoots" or "Bigfeet"? :dunno:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Is the proper plural term for "Bigfoot" supposed be "Bigfoots" or "Bigfeet"? :dunno:

Actually, to stay congruent with the OP's use of the possessive form of the verb "shoot" (how a verb can be possessive is another matter :rolleyes:), it should be "Bigfoot's". By the way, there really aren't any "hillbillies" in Texas. Lots of rednecks but no hillbillies. Or should it be "hillbillie's"??? :dunno:;) Anyway, probably all the same to all y'all citified yankees so no matter.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
There was a big mix-up in the story. He actually shot his two sisters while fornicating with a .......

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Those were his wife and her sister not Bigfoot.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I have to relisten to old episodes of Coast to Coast with Art Bell, he had some raisin cake's call in.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If you don't believe the news companies, you go and talk to the 'Epic Mountain Man'