• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Texas: All the Guns.. But Raises Legal Age for Stripping to 21

Puritan society has a few special rules regarding nudity.

Reference point:The military bans alcohol from minors, but a soldier under the age of 18 is allowed to kill.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
In the U.S., you can't join up, unless you're 18.

I have mixed feelings about the 21 to strip law. Obviously, if you're an adult at 18, and subject to the responsibilities of an adult, you should enjoy the perks, and be allowed to exercise free will....like choose your career path.

BUT...sometimes I wonder if maybe 18 is grown up. I didn't make the best decisions at 18. Maybe it all needs to be raised to 21.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Aren't the Republicans taking jobs away from strippers who are 18-21? How many girls have been put out of work? I thought the GOP was all for job growth.

In the U.S., you can't join up, unless you're 18.
Don't confuse the argument by introducing facts.

Puritan society has a few special rules regarding nudity.
I never thought I'd see Texas labeled a Puritan society. :)

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I want to talk about the stripper situation and that situation only. I used to be a floor manager at a strip club in Austin called The Yellow Rose. Before I was a floor manager I was at the door. One of my responsibilities was to card the strippers too. What a pain in the ass dealing with those goofy sluts! My cokehead manager tells me to put a wristband on the girls under 21. I mentioned it might be better the other way around but he told me to do as I was told so I did. Those idiot under 21s were passing out backstage left and right after ripping off their wristbands. It would have been a lot less hassle to have all the girls over 21 for that and those reasons.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
In the last election, the Liberals received the most votes, but this is because most Finns have lost confidence in politics and therefore they will no longer vote.
Finland had a 72% turnout in its last election so your measure of 'most' falls a bit short.

I want to talk about the stripper situation and that situation only. I used to be a floor manager at a strip club in Austin called The Yellow Rose. Before I was a floor manager I was at the door. One of my responsibilities was to card the strippers too. What a pain in the ass dealing with those goofy sluts! My cokehead manager tells me to put a wristband on the girls under 21. I mentioned it might be better the other way around but he told me to do as I was told so I did. Those idiot under 21s were passing out backstage left and right after ripping off their wristbands. It would have been a lot less hassle to have all the girls over 21 for that and those reasons.
Bummer. I was hoping you had some insight into Finnish politics. Other than staring at pics of Sanna Marin, I got nothing.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
In the last election, the Liberals received the most votes, but this is because most Finns have lost confidence in politics and therefore they will no longer vote.
And which opinion polls have told you that, or have you been out on the streets of Helsinki with your microphone?

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member