• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tessa West / Sophie Paige / Sophie Scott

she was and is stunningly beautiful. i wish she hadnt retired. i really enjoyed her work.

I've watched the scene and can say that its a little disturbing due to the fact that she doesn't appear into it at all. The beauty of her other scenes was that she truly seemed to enjoy what she was doing. This one not quite so much. That's just my opinion though.

Tessa West

Closed Account
Official Checked Star Member
And that article is complete trash . I was never under contract with him and he definatly did not pay me alot of money. An average scene for me was 1200.00 I did 6 total and got nothing close to that . I shot for 2 years after this and learned alot from that experience. La direct was the best thing that ever happened for me in this biz, protected me from people like that. I really hate that it gets brought up so often and that's what I'm known for. Those scenes were my first ever so yes u r right; I looked disturbed in my anal scene cause I was talked into it, drunk , and I've never done anal b4 . Needless to say I hated it and flew myself home early. Please please do me a favor and drop it. I've even been fighting with google to get that article down cause it's bs and anytime someone brings this up a certain producer lashes out on me on some forum. Thank u to all that have supported me and if u really want to do me a favor write to google or the webmaster to take it down. Yes I have left the industry and love my life. People forget there's a life after this being a wife and mother and articles like that just make me look back at my 3 yrs and frown when I should smile. Sorry to rant but this is why I have stayed off of forums.