• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tessa West / Sophie Paige / Sophie Scott

Yeh maybe im being too harsh, but when tessa said somthing like "am I good to f**k" to the kid and he said "oh yeah", if I was the director i would of shouted "yeh kid shes great but you suck" lol

I love when Tessa on that Bangbros scene says: '''Fucking me, yeah, feel good?"
Every time I hear that, I go crazy. :*

Tessa West

Closed Account
Official Checked Star Member
hahaha love your picture- thats so old! well it depends what gets edited first- i still have a bgg from october with na that hasnt hit-
a bgg with tanya james also for na , milf lessons also with connor ( its basically a part 2 with different theme from the current one) penthouse which will be dvd a ggg and bgg-
solo video and pictorial for aizani ...... this month has been full so all of that should hit 3 weeks or so i assume- bangbros was just quick cause it was my first bg in 8 months

Tessa, if I could re-arrange the alphabet, I'd put ''U'' and ''I'' together. Hehe, saw that in Family Guy, thought it would suit nicely, hahaha... so cheesy!

I didn't see all the milfsoup video, but i sensed that you were laughing less in the scene. Isn't the laughing like your trademark? Your performence in naughty office was really good.

hahaha love your picture- thats so old! well it depends what gets edited first- i still have a bgg from october with na that hasnt hit-
a bgg with tanya james also for na , milf lessons also with connor ( its basically a part 2 with different theme from the current one) penthouse which will be dvd a ggg and bgg-
solo video and pictorial for aizani ...... this month has been full so all of that should hit 3 weeks or so i assume- bangbros was just quick cause it was my first bg in 8 months

<3 tanya james too, sounds awesome