• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tessa West / Sophie Paige / Sophie Scott

Hey Tessa,
Normally there is a hot star that i gravitate to and it changes every couple months or so but Wow. You are smoking hot. Ive enjoyed everything I've seen you in. Hope to see more from you soon.
I really think its cool that you read and post on this forum for your fans. I have been to freeones a number of times but never been to the forums untill my internet searching of your name popped this up. So I guess you can say I joined for you. Hope you continue to post here.

Tessa West

Closed Account
Official Checked Star Member
Thank you hun- i do try-

as far as new clips i dont know when everything will come out- most of my work is dvd which takes 3-5 mo and usually no clips to post but my na scene should be soon-

Tessa
Have a few questions for you. How often do you check this thread for new posts? Once you get your website up is there going to be a forum there and if so will you still check in back here? Also Im a sucker for dark hair. Do you still have it that color and should I expect to see it that color in the upcoming na scene you spoke of? One last question, I cant speak for anyone but myself here but I love candids do you plan on have a section for that on the website when it launchs.......

Hope your having a great weekend!!!!

Tessa West

Closed Account
yes the site will have alot of what you mentioned-
my only hardcore bg content from now on there updated monthly
picture gallerys-
random pics of events and friends
hardcore videos of my friends updated daily!
free access to 2 other of my sites i launched ( dont star in )
wishlist
webcam and i havent decieded on the forum yet- i have an email listed but i think im going to just stay on this one for now- i do check it every few days...

the anal scene still isnt up and now not sure if it will ever be- i m in the process of getting payment from him since he never did for any of my scenes- but this has been a year long battle...

Looking forward to the website. Any ideas how many galleries you are going to offer on a monthly basis? Was the penthouse shoot for the mag or the website?

hey Tessa hope you had a great weekend.
you never did answer my question about your hair. anyway have you figured out how your going to price your memberships yet? Also is there anyway we freeones fans can get a sneak peek at a few pics from the new site?

Tessa West

Closed Account
umm 5 yr plan- thats hard to say since i dont know what im doing 2marrow-
i would like to still be shooting in 5 yrs- have a solid name and hopefully be directing/producing. I would have loved to be a contract star by them but i am real on that one and know my chances- i am feature dancing starting january so who knows what direction that wil take me- but ive relized i love the stage....

yes i will be keeping the dark hair for awhile but again i love change...
I dont control the cost of the site or how much content goes up at one time... whatever the price its well worth it- ive teamed up w a great co so a membership gets you access to 2 other sites that have video and gallerys updated daily- ill also have a " friend" page on m site up dated daily- so that in it self is worth it-

Tessa,
I now noticed after reading the past posts in this thread that you did have the question about your hair a couple times before. Sorry dont mean to make have to repeat yourself. Should have done my homework..lol... although I do notice a change in the answer.. anyway good to change things up every once in awhile. you do make a better brunette though.
So what do you have planned for the launch of the website. R u going out, having a party maybe checking in here to get feedback?
Are you dressing up in anything naugthy for halloween if so i know id like to see you post a pic.
One more thing I want to make a wish for the wishlist of the new website.. A pic set of you in glasses, of all the material that i have seen so far havent seen that yet. I think that would be sexy material

Tessa West

Closed Account
its fine hun- i get that alot... im patient so its cool-

THE SITE IS FINALLY UP!!!! im in love with it so far- its just perfect for anyone even if im not your type of girl---- your membership gets you full access to 15+ sites with hardcore video and gallerys of all niches- whatever it is ive got it covered and its updated daily! you wont find another site like that! theres also a toy store and my personal pics and gallery images- i am making my home videos as we speak so look for those up later next week! Hope everyone loves it..... www.tessawest.net

Tessa West

Closed Account
its fine hun- i get that alot... im patient so its cool-

THE SITE IS FINALLY UP!!!! im in love with it so far- its just perfect for anyone even if im not your type of girl---- your membership gets you full access to 15+ sites with hardcore video and gallerys of all niches- whatever it is ive got it covered and its updated daily! you wont find another site like that! theres also a toy store and my personal pics and gallery images- i am making my home videos as we speak so look for those up later next week! Hope everyone loves it..... www.tessawest.net

Tessa,
Glad the sites up and running. Ive been there and looked around, it does look great. Havent got a Chance to sign up yet but Im really looking foward it. Cant wait to see your hot ass!

Hey Tessa,if we join your site does it give us access to all of the movies you have made like money talks and all,also now that you are filming with your boyfriend would you consider doing a footjob scene?

Tessa West

Closed Account
sadely- i cant give access to all my other videos since they were for other companies- its illegal.... but it gives you access to 15 other sites of all niches updated daily so you get 15 sites for the price of 1... and yes i would do a footjob scene- the beauty of this- though i am brand new to this pat and they are " home videos" i can put up whatever i want when i get a request-