• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tessa West / Sophie Paige / Sophie Scott

Tessa West

Closed Account
Official Checked Star Member
well thats a really funny qt- I achually just got engaged so yes i deff have a solid man in my life- he handels my career- I have chosen not to be booked for any more bg after my na scene due to this new commitement but i deff will still be doing bg but just on my site ( up in dec). So all the other internet dvd work will be whats listed on my agency site-
I am sure ( well i hope ) everyone will be understanding on this and i think having my bg work only on my site is smarter for me anyway ( from a marketing stand point)

Thank you for all the compliments and i try to make time and be real-

well thats a really funny qt- I achually just got engaged so yes i deff have a solid man in my life- he handels my career- I have chosen not to be booked for any more bg after my na scene due to this new commitement but i deff will still be doing bg but just on my site ( up in dec). So all the other internet dvd work will be whats listed on my agency site-
I am sure ( well i hope ) everyone will be understanding on this and i think having my bg work only on my site is smarter for me anyway ( from a marketing stand point)

Thank you for all the compliments and i try to make time and be real-

Well Congratulations on the engagment. Wish you and you fiance nothing but the best. I understand what you are saying about not doing th bg except for your site. Makes sense to me. Question for you is this, are you going to do bg in any movies that You Might be in or you just limiting it to your site content only?
and once again congrates on the engagment.

Congads on the enagement tessa!! That's a great way to market yourself too, your fans will get to see you with dudes directly on your site so you will benifit in the end. But if that's what your doing and i think it's a GREAT idea why shoot naghty america b/g? You have one scene out wont another just compromise guys coming to your site to see your b/g? Just curious. Again congrads on the engagement!

Tessa West

Closed Account
I do agree it will compete against my site however this is a business and the shoot was already booked and My agency had to cancel all the other shoots due to my choice- la direct only wanted me to fulfill my commitment with na since there such a great co and the exsposure they give will be great ( which i still need since i took a yr off ) Plus directors basically make or break ur career- I already look flacky enough taking a yr off after changing my name a million times and once i come back i cancel all my bg shoots- Im trying to make my fiance happy and keep my career strong :)

As far as b g goes it will only be on my site- i will have it avaible for you to buy whatever scene/ s you like to dvd .
I am still in hopes of getting a contract but i know thats basically impossible now since i wont do bg anymore- But either way im happy and glad i decieded to come back

Not trying to be mean but you will not be a search engine name by the end of next year. It's really nothing personal but your personal life is compromising with work. You are at a stage where all this discretion is job ending. Running a site will not be damage control. Enjoy your marriage and prep for other work.

Tessa West

Closed Account
Thank you hun- Im not worried- there's girls like Sunny Leone , sammi rhodes and such that have taken my new route and there still big- Im not going anywhere :)

Thank you hun- Im not worried- there's girls like sunny leone , sammi rhodes and such that have taken my new route and there still big- Im not going anywhere :)

Hate to beat a dead horse but you are right. Your not going anywhere i am pretty damn sure about that. Have feeling you will be around longer then many people think you will.

Tessa,

New clips look great, how was it shooting your new scene it looks like you loved it!! I dont know if this is a personal question but did you get off? i was always curious if some girls do and some girls dont. Also how did your naughty america and penthouse shoot go today? who did you shoot with?

your biggest fan

kenny

Tessa,

New clips look great, how was it shooting your new scene it looks like you loved it!! I dont know if this is a personal question but did you get off? i was always curious if some girls do and some girls dont. Also how did your naughty america and penthouse shoot go today? who did you shoot with?

your biggest fan

kenny

it certainly looked like she had a good time. great work Tessa. your new scene is my new favorite now.

you guys should also check out the trailer on mr big dicks hot chicks. Tessa, im in love with you. this is by far one of your best scenes.