• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Terrorists of unknown religion commits wave of attacks during Ramadan

http://newsmachete.com/?news=1709

Obama repeatedly tells us that those committing terrorist attacks are not Muslims. So what are they? A clue can be seen by the fact that a large wave of attacks are being committed during the Muslim holiday of Ramadan:

A gunman opened fire in a nightclub in Orlando, killing 49.

A suicide attack on an army post in Jordan killed seven soldiers.

Suicide bombers killed dozens of civilians in Mukalla, Yemen, and in aChristian village in Lebanon, on the same day.

The next day, attackers struck Istanbul’s Ataturk airport, killing at least 41.

In the occupied West Bank, Palestinian assailants killed two Israelicivilians over two days: stabbing a 13-year-old girl while she was asleep in her home in a Jewish settlement and gunning down a man on the road.

On Friday, gunmen stormed a restaurant in Dhaka’s diplomatic quarter, letting some Muslims escape but killing at least 22, most of them foreigners.

And on Sunday, a bombing took more than 80 lives in Baghdad.

Guess what? The attackers were all Muslim!

It is widely believed that the rewards earned for noble acts are greater during Ramadan, which culminates in the Eid holiday this week.

In short: If one believes it is good to kill those who are considered infidels, all the better to do so during Ramadan.

Our military is told that if we attack on Ramadan, that we will offend Muslims. Have you seen a single Palestinian demonstrating against the stabbing of the 13 year old Jewish girl? Have you seen a single Jordanian or Syrian protesting the attack on the Jordanian soldiers? Have you seen any demonstrations in Turkey against the slaughter at the airport? No.

What if Jews or Christians had launched any of these attacks? There would be mass demonstrations in the arab world, it would be inflamed. If an Israeli soldier shot a Palestinian rock thrower and killed him, the arab world would be in an outrage. But when Muslims kill Muslims (or other people)? Not a peep. No outrage. Either they don't mind it, or quietly support what the radical Islamists are doing.

That's the problem with Islam. Not just the Muslims killing others, but the vast, vast majority of Muslims who don't seem to have a problem with it.

http://newsmachete.com/?news=1709Obama repeatedly tells us that those committing terrorist attacks are not Muslims. So what are they? A clue can be seen by the fact that a large wave of attacks are being committed during the Muslim holiday of Ramadan:

Guess what? The attackers were all Muslim!
They CLAIM to be so but they don't act as so. They claim to kill poeple in the name of Allah but Allah is opposed to murder.

As I said it before, if a bunch of christians gets into a mosque and starts shooting around while screaming "Alleluia !" (which basicaly means the same than "Allahu Akhbar"), how should we call these guys ? Should the medias refer to them "christians" or has "hatefull fanatics" ? Would you guys acknowledge that these guys are christians just like you ?

What if Jews or Christians had launched any of these attacks? There would be mass demonstrations in the arab world, it would be inflamed. If an Israeli soldier shot a Palestinian rock thrower and killed him, the arab world would be in an outrage. But when Muslims kill Muslims (or other people)? Not a peep. No outrage. Either they don't mind it, or quietly support what the radical Islamists are doing.

That's the problem with Islam. Not just the Muslims killing others, but the vast, vast majority of Muslims who don't seem to have a problem with it.
The problem is, moderate peacefull muslims just wana live a peacful life and avoid any trouble. In countries such as palestine or Jordan, protesting against radicals can get you ion a lot of trouble because some of your neighbours might be radicals and you might just end with your head on a spike just for protesting radicals. And if a big protest was set up in Palestine I guess Hebollah or Hamas will eventualy show up with a bunch of AK-47 and put an end to it.
Also do not forget that some terrorists organisations such as Hezbollah are alos charities : in addition to terrorism they provide people with some smuggling goods. This is how they get support from the people. And then the kids grow up thinking that Hezbollah are benefactors to the people and that he needs to join them to do his part for the community, to give 'em back what they've been giving him when he was a kid.

It is widely believed that the rewards earned for noble acts are greater during Ramadan, which culminates in the Eid holiday this week.

In short: If one believes it is good to kill those who are considered infidels, all the better to do so during Ramadan.

Our military is told that if we attack on Ramadan, that we will offend Muslims. Have you seen a single Palestinian demonstrating against the stabbing of the 13 year old Jewish girl? Have you seen a single Jordanian or Syrian protesting the attack on the Jordanian soldiers? Have you seen any demonstrations in Turkey against the slaughter at the airport? No.

That's the problem with Islam. Not just the Muslims killing others, but the vast, vast majority of Muslims who don't seem to have a problem with it.[/QUOTE]

An silly contention considering the vast majority of those who radical islamists kill are muslims.

I also posted elsewhere that ISIS recently released some sort of manifesto in which they spent several pages whining about how Islamic scholars are disparaging and disowning them in droves, and that that's really hurting their cause.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
http://newsmachete.com/?news=1709

Obama repeatedly tells us that those committing terrorist attacks are not Muslims.

That simply isn't true. He has made statements that these terrorists are not true followers of the tenets of Islam. Big difference. In fact, he typically avoids the subject of their religious affiliation en total. One can argue whether this is the correct stance or not but it certainly avoids creating the scenario that we are somehow at war with the entire religion of Islam. If one disagrees with that, that's fine but there are a helluva lot of Muslims that one would alienate who are not sympathetic with ISIS or Al-Qaeda or Hamas or Hezbollah or whomever. I can't imagine a greater recruitment tool for ISIS, etc if he (or any American president) were to make a blanket statement condemning the entire Islamic faith. If you want someone to openly bash the entire Muslim faith without reservation, vote for Trump (oh wait, you're a Canadian! What a shame!) and, if he gets elected, you'll get your wish. Until then, even though I am in no way an Obama enthusiast, I fully support his avoidance of alienating an entire and vastly popular worldwide religion based solely on the actions of a minority of its alleged adherents.

Secondarily, your reference to this ridiculously slanted newsmachete.com website as somehow being a legitimate news source is beyond preposterous. Show me a legitimate source that backs up these claims and I will retract this post and apologize to you.

BCsSecretAlias

Closed Account
That simply isn't true. He has made statements that these terrorists are not true followers of the tenets of Islam. Big difference. In fact, he typically avoids the subject of their religious affiliation en total. One can argue whether this is the correct stance or not but it certainly avoids creating the scenario that we are somehow at war with the entire religion of Islam. If one disagrees with that, that's fine but there are a helluva lot of Muslims that one would alienate who are not sympathetic with ISIS or Al-Qaeda or Hamas or Hezbollah or whomever. I can't imagine a greater recruitment tool for ISIS, etc if he (or any American president) were to make a blanket statement condemning the entire Islamic faith. If you want someone to openly bash the entire Muslim faith without reservation, vote for Trump (oh wait, you're a Canadian! What a shame!) and, if he gets elected, you'll get your wish. Until then, even though I am in no way an Obama enthusiast, I fully support his avoidance of alienating an entire and vastly popular worldwide religion based solely on the actions of a minority of its alleged adherents.

Secondarily, your reference to this ridiculously slanted newsmachete.com website as somehow being a legitimate news source is beyond preposterous. Show me a legitimate source that backs up these claims and I will retract this post and apologize to you.
Have you read the Qur'an? I have. The are following the tenets to a T. No blanket statements necessary for attacks and recruitment in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey or Bangladesh.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
so you believe outlets like CNN what are openly biased and have ties to the Clintons?

No, not definitively. Reuters or AP stories are usually reliable however.

Have you read the Qur'an? I have. The are following the tenets to a T. No blanket statements necessary for attacks and recruitment in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey or Bangladesh.

I've struggled through as much of it as I could take. If you read every word, I give you a lot of credit. I have read a couple of books that discuss the tenets of the Quran so I am familiar with the references you make.

Also, I stated that Obama made those statements, not that I did. Again, he typically avoids religious affiliation when referring to the terrorists. There is a lot of antiquated and absurd stuff in the Bible that not everyone who considers himself a Christian would adhere to as well. I agree that these nuts are Islamic radicals but the term "radical" itself means "extreme political or social views that are not shared by most people" (according to Webster). I do not believe that all (or even most) people who consider themselves to be Muslims believe everything in the Quran from a literal viewpoint. It's very dangerous to condemn an entire religion for the radical actions of a small minority in my opinion.

Thank you for the link, does seem odd that the attacks were during the holy holiday
Not at all. There's always a surge in terrorism during the Ramadan. It's a time when muslims are supposed to focus on their spirituality and for most radicals, it means its the perfect time for jihad, the perfect time to kill infidel, the perfect time to be a martyr