• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Terri summers

QBall1970

Banned
SEARCH Function - It's a WONDERFUL tool when it's used.

HEY! I've got a special and interesting idea!!!

Why don't you try THIS:

> Freeones Bulletin Board Advanced SEARCH

You've been here since February 2004 with a total of 57 posts. I'm sure you know how to run a SEARCH on a particular subject BEFORE you post.

There's over TEN pages' worth of links that she's connected to by either a mention or something being posted about her. Why not take the time - just like the rest of us - and look through those links?

> FreeOnes Bulletin Board - SEARCH Results (Terri Summers)

> New Terri Summers - 10 pages' worth of posted replies

I would suggest you have a Moderator merge this thread into that one I just listed above.

Gentlemen-I have been looking for awhile-I appreciate all your previous efforts in bldg. "freeones" HOWEVER-I find that most of the posts on Ms. summers to be original then repeats of STILL pictures!!! I have found two "video" clips hosted by New sensations? and one more where she guest starred on the lesbian "We Live Together"
site. I am hooked up to her threads and get emailed with posts as they happen!
I AM only looking for video I thought by using that in the title it might separate out but i stand corrected?
BTW-lol-Its nice to see another yankee behind the Cue ball

Usually all threads referring to a star are merged to one, so that indicates it is generally desired to have one place to go for everything, vids and pics. Also, there has been one other Terri Summers vids thread before, so it might have been a good idea to bump this one up by adding the vids you have. Still, I understand what you're saying. The longer those threads grow, the more reposts you have and the harder it gets to find what you're actually looking for. On the other hand, opening up new threads every time doesn't make that so much easier, too. :hatsoff:

AndréM.

Closed Account
kenkitchbg056.jpg
[/IMG]
this is a kendra in the best..Terri Summers is nice to

to all of those folks responding with stuff that I graciously accept-Thank You
I accept the marketing strategy of "teasers" but I don't respond to them. So I continue to look for even very short clips as evidence of what I will get when I buy!
I believe that I have read somewhere on these pages that Ms.Summers-a true star of adult films-was adding anal scenes-and her first encounter with a black man. But are they now on-site? Are they now on DVD? I am only asking a fair question! Club Jenna?
no question what your getting! Same with Brianna and others. the net offers you the choice of comparison shopping-if you will! Ms. Summers is genuinely attractive with european sophistication-YET elusive and basically SHY!

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
well yes i did do anal in 3 scenes now, i tried the first one for red light, that is out now, but even though the scene was great with bobbi eden and toni, more then 2 secs of anal of me you wont see, then i did a only anal scene for jules jordan/evil angel that should be out soon, and i did a scene for private also last week that should be out within the next few months!