• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Temple built 4,000 years ago unearthed

slowhand

Closed Account
LIMA (Reuters) - A 4,000-year-old temple filled with murals has been unearthed on the northern coast of Peru, making it one of the oldest finds in the Americas, a leading archaeologist said on Saturday.

The temple, inside a larger ruin, includes a staircase that leads up to an altar used for fire worship at a site scientists have called Ventarron, said Peruvian archaeologist Walter Alva, who led the dig.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071111/sc_nm/peru_archaeology_dc;_ylt=AlqJwHXgHTgi9w78bJO5Vpzq188F

8akq6on.jpg

^Starbucks?

Mmmmm White Castle. Makes me wish I had some. Speaking of which, did anyone see the movie poster for Harold and Kumar 2. Neil Patrick Harris is riding a unicorn. Hahahaha, can't wait!

Whatever is there, let's get on with bulldozing it down. Gotta build more town houses.

I read the Temple is littered with AOL V.3.0 Disks.

Nice :D

Whatever is there, let's get on with bulldozing it down. Gotta build more town houses.

Town houses? No. Why build places for people to live... that might drive down the price of homes when you start increasing the supply. No, a Super Wal-Mart and a Lowes is all any empty, undeveloped piece of land really needs. That or make it a cemetery. We just don't use enough of our free space to plug dead people into. I wish we would take it a step further and make cemeteries like marking garages... once you've filled up one level, build another one on top and keep going up until it touches heaven. ;)