• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tell Us About The Most Rotten Head You Ever Got

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
When I first got to Texas I didn't know too many people. This 80 lb raccoon-eyed, snaggle-toothed stripper had a thing for me. I resisted seeing her for some time then realized she was offering free and easy sex so I drank enough at home to get the urge to call her and go over to her place for a visit. I get to her house, she opens the door, and I'm starting to have regrets already. She let me in and we sat on the couch. I wasn't interested in hearing her talk and just wanted to do the sex and get it over with. After a little bit of kissing I told her to suck my dick. She went right down there and seemed to think she was an expert wiener kisser. More like the opposite. The use of her badly crooked teeth felt like a cheese grater. Awful, awful head. The worst. To her credit she did know how to ride a dick good but not good enough that I'd return again for that rotten head she gave.

Not as bad as the rotten head I got from the 80 lb raccoon-eyed, snaggle-toothed stripper from Texas but this one gets the silver medal for rotten head. I used to work at this bar in Brentwood that a lot of fatties went to to order pitchers of beer asking for only one straw. They were usually good and sloppy at closing time when I got off work. I found one with a pleasant enough face and told her to come with me. I took her over to the local high school and we walked into a field finding a good spot for me to insert my penis into her mouth. Now no one gives better head than a big ole fatso but this whale was bulbous enough that she probably didn't have much experience although she was extremely eager. I sat her on a rock then stood up taking my pants down and she went after it like a Double Whopper with cheese. She sucked while moaning and whimpering really trying to impress. The major problem was she was getting super wet and the smell was unbearable. I closed my eyes while holding my breath until the white stuff came out. Really bad head. I put a towel down in the car for her to sit on and dropped her off where I found her. Yuck!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
That time the fat chick blew me after eating hot wings.

I'm going back but can't think of any "rotten" head I've got. Sure, some were better than others, and I've been with fat chicks too (not that there's anything wrong with that) but when she puts me in her mouth, I pretty much am liking things right about then.

That time the fat chick blew me after eating hot wings.

That sounds like some unforgivably ridiculously bad head. Reminds me of the time I went home with my manager's sister. She was a dizzy, dumpy idiot and she wanted me to take her to Jack In The Box so she could get some egg rolls before we went to her place. She was eating those darn things in the car getting grease all over her mouth and fingers. Her breath was pretty bad too. She kept bragging about how good those egg rolls were and how much she liked them. We get to her place and the head she gave was decent although I still pictured that foul mouth munching on those greasy egg rolls. She took her clothes off and was a disgusting sight looking like a fat troll covered with stretch marks. I put my wiener inside of her doing the sex while watching the ripples of her stomach flapping. I also tried to avoid getting a whiff of that bad breath of hers. I finally came then told her I had to go home and let the dog out.