• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tell me everything you think about this dick...

What do you think about this dick?

• big / nice looks / good

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • normal size / nice looks / good enough

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • rather small size / not good enough

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • super small size / terrible

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Wait a minute folks. The OP never said it was his dick.

haha omg.... its certainly not my dick guys! Id never post that in the internet... Its the one of a guy I know who is obsessed with it, sends pics to everyone and brags about it. although I dont think its special...

haha omg.... its certainly not my dick guys! Id never post that in the internet... Its the one of a guy I know who is obsessed with it, sends pics to everyone and brags about it. although I dont think its special...

No, of COURSE it's not your dick. I, too, would be ashamed to admit it's mine if I got some of the responses you got. Besides, what straight guy goes around posting pictures of his friend's dick? Like I said, maybe I should move this to the gay section.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

I still have no opinion of the dick but I have to ask something about you. Is this the only guy you get dick pics from?

I still have no opinion of the dick but I have to ask something about you. Is this the only guy you get dick pics from?

Ya know, You Might be on to something. Maybe Andrés got a second account.

Yeah, yeah... It was just a picture of one of your friend's friend's sister's dick. You must to be badly obsessed of dicks, if you are posting a pictures of some "random guy" you know to hear what people thinks...

Also such a thing does not exist as; it was just one random friend, it was just one guy from work. They are always some specific person, they always have a real name and there is always some reason. You Might want to memorize that, as for long run it might become much more helpful than you could ever think.