• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
ok i've seen the sarcastic comments about using the search function, done that but all the links to HC B/G stuff are dead. I started at page 1 and been through ever link but not one of the HC sites works. yes I've seen the screen caps that are posted everywhere. can someone please post a link to HC material

Not to say that she isn't sexy as hell, but is anyone else getting kind of tired of the same posing galleries over and over and over again, the only difference being the clothes she's wearing?

Not to say that she isn't sexy as hell, but is anyone else getting kind of tired of the same posing galleries over and over and over again, the only difference being the clothes she's wearing?

Not me......she is the best model on the net, never get tired of seeing Sandy :D

ok i've seen the sarcastic comments about using the search function, done that but all the links to HC B/G stuff are dead. I started at page 1 and been through ever link but not one of the HC sites works. yes I've seen the screen caps that are posted everywhere. can someone please post a link to HC material

Triton, last time I put the link up it got modded, just googled and it still exists on a couple of sites, both the b/g and bj scenes, happy hunting :thumbsup: