• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ted Cruz, Wife Attacked — Escape After Staff Struggle With Door

georges

Staff member
Attacked?? lol
No, they weren't "attacked". Harassed yes. Attacked no.
But even harassing them is idiotic. The people pulling this shit are only hurting the dems chances in the upcoming midterms.

Beta O'Rourke should go a step further and declare that those who support what was done to Ted Cruz and his wife not vote for him.

The lunatic left IS his base.

Attacked?? lol
But even harassing them is idiotic. The people pulling this shit are only hurting the dems chances in the upcoming midterms.

From the guy that claims that every disagreement here is a personal attack.

Irony: It’s not just for breakfast anymore.

Attacked?? lol

This

Could they have been verbally attacked?
Nope : As long as there was not insults thrown at him, it does not qualify as a verbal attack

Beta O'Rourke should go a step further and declare that those who support what was done to Ted Cruz and his wife not vote for him.
Yeah, for some reason Trump was right not to call out those whho killed Heather Heyer, to say there was "very good people" among them but Beto O'Rourke should call out the people who harrased Ted Cruz and say they aren't his voters.
Makes toal sense...

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
He doesn’t mean a word of it. I watched the debate between Cruz and O’Rourke. Beto spent the whole night giving anecdotal accounts of his travels around the state. Even WaPo said he lied about not leaving the scene during his DWI incident. Cruz mopped the floor with him.
I agree. O'Rourke is a lying sack of shit.

Cruz had him cornered with that bit about O'Rourke always being against the Police and against authority in general. Cruz said that O'Rourke had said that the Police was the new Jim Crow. How does the lying sack of shit reply? O'Rourke simply went, "I never said that." Well, at that time I had no clue who or what Jim Crow was. So I Googled it. Lo & behold ... not only did I find the text of O'Rourke's speech, but a YouTube of video and audio of EXACTLY what Cruz said O'Rourke had said.

There was another part where O'Rourke accused Cruz of saying that he (O'Rourke) had said something that he had never said. Cruz goes something like, "What is it that you never said?" O'Rourke just goes, "Well, I'm not gonna repeat it." Cruz challenged, "C'mon! What was it that you didn't say?" Again, all chicken shit, O'Rourke just goes, "I'm not gonna repeat that slander." Cruz gave O'Rourke the chance to point out what exact claim of Cruz's was bullshit and O'Rourke declined --- because there was no bullshit. There was no slander.

That was sooo STUPID for Mediator dude to ask O'Rourke whether he tried to leave the scene of his DWI accident. What the fuck did he really think O'Rourke would say? Did he really think there was a possibility that O'Rourke would ADMIT that he basically engaged in Hit & Run?

I think if Kavanaugh is being dragged through the mud for something he allegedly did back when he was 17 years old, O'Rourke should get equally dragged through the mud for his burglary and DWI hit & run.