• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taxpayers shell out more than $2 billion to pay for births to illegal immigrants

georges

Staff member
Not to mention the cost to taxpayers raising the spawn till he/she/it is 18. Hell, most of them suck on the gov. tit till the day they die. Fuck, they get better medical treatment than the nationals. That's some sad shit.

georges

Staff member
Not to mention the cost to taxpayers raising the spawn till he/she/it is 18. Hell, most of them suck on the gov. tit till the day they die. Fuck, they get better medical treatment than the nationals. That's some sad shit.

Blame that on the Obama muppets/voters who prefer illegals to their own fellow country citizens

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
There are 2 shithole rental properties next to us as neighbors. Throughout the years, 90% of the tenants have been illegals. As if that isn't bad enough, the usual MO is that it'll usually be a woman who rents the house as a "Madre Soltera," a single mother. This is of course so that she can exploit and abuse the system with her 3 or 4 kids / anchors and scam all the benefits out of the government that they can. This while actually being married or at least certainly having a live in boyfriend. The 3 or 4 anchors will be their ticket for years to come.

As I type this, one of those shithole madre solteras should be moving out anytime, probably at the end of the month as the For Rent sign is now up. Unfortunately, that shithole illegal alien madre soltera will no doubt just be replaced by another one.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

And you say I am out of touch with reality?

Thank Obama?
Mass illegal mexican immigration is Obamas fault?

Oh Trump talked about building a giant wall in order to help get support and many people believed it, so he has nothing to do with it.

Truth is he doesn't. Neither did the former cardboard cutout Barry Soetoro.

Mass immigration in the US, just like in Europe is just a program to weaken the populous and make them more divided and more vulnerable to the people in real power. The money people. The people who own everything including all the politicians in both the US and Europe.

Mass immigration is a plan, it isnt happening by accident. And the bought and paid for politicians in all parties have no say in it. They are just tools.Are you ever going to figure out that neither party is looking out for you or your offspring?
Until people figure this out they are part of the problem.

I know one country which has an enormous influence in US politics who doesn't have a mass immigration problem. They keep their country pure.
Can you guess which one?

And you say I am out of touch with reality?

Thank Obama?
Mass illegal mexican immigration is Obamas fault?

Oh Trump talked about building a giant wall in order to help get support and many people believed it, so he has nothing to do with it.

Truth is he doesn't. Neither did the former cardboard cutout Barry Soetoro.

Mass immigration in the US, just like in Europe is just a program to weaken the populous and make them more divided and more vulnerable to the people in real power. The money people. The people who own everything including all the politicians in both the US and Europe.

Mass immigration is a plan, it isnt happening by accident.And the bought and paid for politicians in all parties have no say in it. They are just tools.Are you ever going to figure out that neither party is looking out for you or your offspring?
Until people figure this out they are part of the problem.

I know one country which has an enormous influence in US politics who doesn't have a mass immigration problem. They keep their country pure.
Can you guess which one?
Yup, phase out evil whitey. BOOYAKA BOOYAKA!!! ;)

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yes, so "pure" that non-Jewish arabs make up 20% (and growing) of their population :rolleyes:

Just who was that Balfour letter, the one in which England gave away Palestine, written to?
A Rabbi? A Jewish leader? A politician?
It was written to the head of the Rothschild family. The richest most powerful Banker in the world.
Basically, the guy who controlled, and whose family still controls the money supply to almost every country on the planet.

That is why the government of Israel does what it wants with no consequence. That is why they are beyond any scrutiny or criticism.
They have a big brother watching their back who will kick your ass if you even think of picking on them.

Regardless, the 2 things I said: Israel has a huge influence on US and Western European governments, more than any other country in the world.
And they don't allow mass immigration into their country at all.
These are 2 true statements.
Are these things relevant to what forces are behind the planned and promoted mass immigration into the US and Europe?
I believe they are.

Yup, phase out evil whitey. BOOYAKA BOOYAKA!!! ;)

That was cute,
Very clever.

You are smart RJS13 correct?
Tell us why the mass immigration is happening?
Tell us why it seems pretty obvious that it is not only accepted by encouraged.
And then really think it through for once and tell us why the Governments and politicians of those governments are allowing it to happen?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yes, so "pure" that non-Jewish arabs make up 20% (and growing) of their population :rolleyes:

And just to be clear PH, I don't think Israel is behind mass immigration.
I don't think the Jewish people are behind mass immigration.
I think the world bankers are behind it. They are the only ones with that kind of power and the ones who benefit from a dumbed down, divided, and dependent populous.
I do believe there is also a Zionist supremacist element from these bankers involved.
After all they ain't most all Irish Catholic now are they?

Or maybe everything is just happening by accident. That is easier for most people to accept I suppose.

Blame that on the Obama muppets/voters who prefer illegals to their own fellow country citizens
I thought Trump would protect us citizens from mass immigration ? We're over 18 monthes in Trump's presidency and immigration is still record number ?! Seems like je can't even deliver on the issue he built is campaign on...

I thought Trump would protect us citizens from mass immigration ? We're over 18 monthes in Trump's presidency and immigration is still record number ?! Seems like je can't even deliver on the issue he built is campaign on...

Blame you beloved Democrats for caring about them more than the indigenous population

IMG-20181019-115520.jpg

1526926-805685192828551-2536553315612659709-n.jpg

Blame you beloved Democrats for caring about them more than the indigenous population

Oh come on, the GOP controls the White House, the Senate, the House, the Supreme Court and most of governors, they could do nearly anything. Yet they can't fix the very issue they identified as their first priority.
#incompetents

I imagine Johan watches C-Span like it's Playboy TV and vicariously masturbates to our awesome political climate.

Harpsman

Light one for Me

IMG-20181019-115520.jpg

1526926-805685192828551-2536553315612659709-n.jpg

Who are the indigenous population of America?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Sad how the human race just cant get beyond the "its your sides fault" "no, its your sides fault" mentality.

Never to figure out that there are no sides in world politics.

Trained to point their finger of blame on the "other side" when they really have themselves to blame for falling for the propaganda.

Europe is fucked. In 50-100 years there won't be any Caucasians left. 10,000 years of culture will be erased never to come back.
And you can thank your endless manufactured wars "against terror" that you backed all these years for opening the floodgates from Africa and the Middle East.
But after all that was your side against their side right? Those damn Muslims and their terror. They sold it to you and you bought it all the way.
And you still fall for it with every phony terror attack, never realizing you are digging your own graves.

Did you ever get the feeling you've been cheated? Goodnight.