• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tasty Gina / Gina / Denisa D. / Denisa Brazdova / Danae / Heather Wild

Re: Tasty Gina / Gina / Denisa D. / Denisa Brazdova / Danae

Yes its sad, Gina has left the industry for a while I Guess, but i cant find any new material for her. I did find a Twitter site that is supposed to be her, xTastyginax on twitter.

Good luck guys, lets pull together and find some new material from her

She did some stuff for Wet Look DVD, she had some pretty hot vids on there, but i cant find that site anymore

I have a question. I was looking at her imdb and all of the titles seemed normal, but one vid stood out to me, it's called "Drunk Sex Orgy: Gash Bash" (2008), she's credited as Gia. I looked up the screens for this vid and I saw nothing but a bunch of guys doing a bunch of girls and I was wondering if anyone has seen it and if she's really even in it because it doesn't seem like something she would do.

Yes i think i know that video. And i was shocked too to see nothing but dudes in it. BUT WAIT.... She has a freakin hot background scene in that movie but if i remember right it wasnt enough for me but it was good.

I love Gina but my new love is Taylor Vixen!!

Yes i think i know that video. And i was shocked too to see nothing but dudes in it. BUT WAIT.... She has a freakin hot background scene in that movie but if i remember right it wasnt enough for me but it was good.

I love Gina but my new love is Taylor Vixen!!
thx for the info, but is the scene b/g or g/g?

Yes its sad, Gina has left the industry for a while I Guess, but i cant find any new material for her. I did find a Twitter site that is supposed to be her, xTastyginax on twitter.

Good luck guys, lets pull together and find some new material from her

She did some stuff for Wet Look DVD, she had some pretty hot vids on there, but i cant find that site anymore

Can anyone confirm if that twitter account is really her?